• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy April Fools '16

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Posting this from my phone because one year I didn't make a thread about it. I came around later that night and one of my best friends had literally made one asking if I was alive :lol

So happy international make an idiot out of your friends day xD Got any plans? Any stories to share? Love it, hate it? I personally plan to have a blast today, but y'all know that already :D

Be safe everyone! <3

~K

Last edited:
I really don't care about it all that much, but every year there's one announcement that ends up being real, and I love watching people argue in comments about whether it's real or a really elaborate prank.

For example, just saw a YouTube video about the old MMO Luna Online being brought back. Which is the last fucking thing I expected, so I google searched, AND IT'S FUCKING REAL! I cannot contain my excitement!

Last edited:
Personally I'm not a huge fan of this day. It might have been cool as a kid, but now it's just another day... a day I sometimes just try to deal with getting old, since my birthday is the day before... yep one day away from being an april fool.

And I personally think some of the practical "jokes" people play these days aren't as good as when I was a kid. Or maybe they're the same just gotten old since they're used so much...

I don't mind it personally - as long as my pranks are on the same calibre of the others.
Usually I fail epicly - however on this April Fools '16 - I managed to dodge two different pranks, *pats myself on the back* (checking for kick me sign) LOL

Yeah aside from a few very minor spur-of-the-moment gags most of mine fell flat xD I don't mind though, it's almost just as funny to have your BS blatantly called. I did enjoy paying attention to some of the media coverage of some of the bigger pranks people have pulled, and of course I binge-watched some of my favorite youtube pranksters x)

~K

Ooooh, I fricking love April Fool's Day! I came up with the prank I pulled like, two months ago, and it's been agony waiting until today to pull it! Sooooooo worth it though... XD

I pulled an April Fools prank on my mom years ago - tied all the knives and forks and spoons in a row with fishing line.
She went to grab a spoon and everything else was strung along like a tail of a kite, surprised my prank actually worked! :p

My GF, sis, and Rox got me good. I won't say how as need to keep my dignity but let's just say it was payback to a previous year's April Fool's joke I pulled. ;)

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back