• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Venraya!!!!!!!

venray

Verified
<center>Wife...Mother...Soulmate..........</center>

<center>
cake32
</center>

<center>All my love to you my Darlin' on your special day!</center>

<center>Your loving hubby, Ray</center>

Happy Birthday, Tracy!!!!! I hope you get all you wanted. Don't be afraid to ask the old man for something expensive...he's loaded. Yeah, he told me at SBG. "Yeah, I keep my $$$ stashed under the sink, she never looks there!"

Oops...:rolleyes:

Have a good one!

Wow! we gotta lot of birthdays around right now, don't we? Happy birthday dearie! May your day (and indeed your life) be filled with love, happiness and helpless victims!

W0o0o0oh0o0o0o0o!! Happy Bday, you gorgeous goddess, you!!!

I've got an idea....why don't you tie up Venray and tickle the hell out of him for every year you are celebrating!! One candle on the cake equals 10 minutes of tickling torment! Wheeeeeeeee! That outta take away all the pains of aging! LOL!

Mimi :)

Mimi said:
W0o0o0oh0o0o0o0o!! Happy Bday, you gorgeous goddess, you!!!

I've got an idea....why don't you tie up Venray and tickle the hell out of him for every year you are celebrating!!
Mimi :)

Of course you know you're only getting in deeper and deeper........

<center>
quick
</center>

LOL..Ven

A Belated Happy Birthday...

Hope it was happy one, filled with joy and tickles, Venraya! :D Congratulations on celebrating another year of glorious life! And I would like to extend you Mother's Day wishes in advance...no need to be tardy on those, now that it is on the brain!:eek:

*GuitarPeteTklr shreds his way back into tickling oblivion*

venray1 said:
<center>Wife...Mother...Soulmate..........</center>

<center>All my love to you my Darlin' on your special day!</center>

<center>Your loving hubby, Ray</center>

GOD I love you babe.. Thanks so much.. can't wait to see you on Sunday.. maybe you'll save up some energy for me.. Mimi's idea sounds really good... :p Missin' ya..

And thanks ot everyone else... thats really sweet.. I cannot type too well as my BABY sister just took me out and got me drunk for my birthday.. and I don't drink.. ROTFLMAO.. pretty much literlly.. :D

G'night All and thanks again...

Tracy

Happy Birthday Tracy. I also like Mimi's idea. :p

Hope to see you real soon.

Jen

venray1 said:

Of course you know you're only getting in deeper and deeper........

<center>
quick
</center>

LOL..Ven

Promises, promises! :p :p :p

Mimi

Hey Tracy!.....happy b'day! I wish I'd known. We'd have brought a piece of Andy back all wrapped up for you. We had plenty of chances while he was out cold! lol Seriously...hope you had a great day. Obviously, we're back up and running. Thanks!!! We'll see you soon for some more fun and to fill you in on more goodies.

Ann

Happy belated birthday, Tracy! In fact, I'm toasting you now with a "Back Yard I.P.A." that I got in Binghamton last week. Although maybe you don't wanna see any posts "beer-related".

Drew

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back