• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Holidays horde...

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Happy Holidays horde (edited: 8th pic added, so read again ;) )

EDIT: An 8th pic has been added below.

-----

*cracks her knuckles*

Okay, I guess I WILL be posting an update full of holiday-related images. I figure I'd better post sooner than later in case people are going home to relatives and such. :)

Early warning...unfortunately, yet again, they're ALL Poser CGs. I will be attempting to whip up a drawn piece before the actual holiday...IF I can get an idea fast. <:

Alright, here we go with the 'presents'. I've got 7 (EDIT: er, 8) images (8 if you include that little sig pic with Marina below) to show, 5 of which with tickling, the other 2 with implied tickling. Just about all of my original chars (that have Poser models at least yet) get into the act here. I'll give 'em in the order they were done. ^^

-----

I'm stuck! Hee, hee...stop, that isn't helping!

First off, I get into the act for once again. Santa Khali starts coming down the chimney for a delivery...but slips early on in and ends up stuck rump-first in it with her legs sticking up and out. And then...her reindeer come over to help (lubricate) her out of the predicament. [The only deer I could find in time were kinda cartoony, just a quick warning...but they add to the cuteness of the pic IMHO]. ^^

-----

Two Elves and an Amazon - Stocking Stuffers

As I get out of a jam, one of my helper elves Kelyn (yes, the gothic one) is meanwhile testing the stockings hung on the fireplace below. Turns out they're not the types you'd normally expect to see hanging...and they're also 'full' with my other elf (eh, harpy) Serafina and Aello the Amazon archer, both dressed for the occasion. Can't say Kelyn isn't talented in this one. ;) ['Fina's in an Xmas dress, Aello's in a dress made of TINSEL and nothing else :wow: Stocking tickling lovers may like this one most of the batch ]

-----

I wonder what's in this huge box...ooh, it's ticklish!

How my (still not yet officially 'introduced' here) magician/illusion/ninja/gymnast/etc Keisha ended up wrapped up accidentally in a big present is unknown to me, but when harem dancer Safira notices how poorly packaged Keisha is...well...she can't help but 'enjoy' the gift. Look closely for some 'holiday flavor' on the chars in this one. :D [The little box in the bottom left is in an inset showing Keisha in the present enjoying the holidays TOO much]

-----

Punishment for ruining the snowman...I don't think you'll be 'cold' for long...

Okay, you haven't seen this gal before (and her design probably may change still). Her name's Lethe and, well, she mistakenly ended up running into Marina's snowman, knocking off its head and getting stuck. Marina, in maybe half of the Xmas dress Serafina had on in pic 2, just has to playfully torture her pal for the error...just too easy. [simple pic, but Marina makes it worth it. Lethe will get an 'introduction' soon, just like Keisha]

-----

This is why the angel WANTS to be at the very top of the tree...

A little later, Serafina gets out of the stocking predicament, back into her normal outfit, and prepares to trim the tree...starting with the angel up top. I just couldn't resist playing on the caption the link uses...the elven harpy girl pretty much shows you just why Angel (another artist's character...obviously an angel) wants to get up that tree as fast as possible. ^^

-----

Hm...oh! You want to kiss the mistletoe(s)?

Originally, this image was slated to be an alternate version of the previous caption, this time from 'Fina's view as she looks up the tree at Angel. Instead, well, it's an implied tickling pic also for the sole focus lovers. I bet I know what you might do with the mistletoe that close to Angel's peds...or perhaps, you'd try her suggestion in the link caption? :devil:

-----

There's only one way you're going to get this gift away from me...

Lastly, another implied tickling pic with a foot focus. Remember those goth Marina Halloween and the 'recent' Khali candycane Poser images? Seems Kelyn, my only true elven gal at the moment, had a similar pose in mind...and, like Marina, she's only wearing a santa hat and a few assorted ornaments. Now, I wonder how you can get her to drop the present box...perhaps the candycanes are a hint? :p

Mmmm...minty... (and damn cute ;) ) ^^

-----
EDIT: Here's the new image!

You've been asking for this with an outfit like THAT!

As Ticklerdes pointed out below, I DID forget the upperbody fans in this batch, and for that I'm sorry. So, it's just a quickie, but here's Marina once more in that modified Xmas dress...and Aello (yes, still in that tinsel 'outfit') going at her underarms and Kelyn giving her belly a few brushes of mistletoe as Marina is tied up with a bow and hanging on a big ol' candycane. ;) [yes, I very much listen to feedback, as you can tell :D ]

-----

*stretches*

Whew...quite a bunch, neh? I apologize again for not having a drawn piece amongst them, and for the lack of good background images in half of them...but I hope you enjoy this pile of holiday presents! ^^

If I don't get the chance to post a follow-up drawing, I'll wish everyone Happy Holidays now, though I'll certainly be around as the days come closer.

And, of course...there are winter/New Years pics to do...*giggle*

Enjoy. ^^

Khali
EDIT: Again, apologies for leaving the upperbody fans out initially.

Last edited:
Great work as always.

You're usual skill continues to amaze. What more can be said than that?

A hand drawn pic would be wonderful to see.

Last edited:
Fantastic pics, as usual Khali. I really liked the creative costumes and situations. I especially liked the tinsel "dress"

But you forgot about us upperbody lovers, Khali!

Hope you're planning to make it up to us in the winter/new years pics ;)

Seriously though, a fantastic contribution. Thanks.

Wonderful pictures, Khali. And I most definitely wanted to kiss Angel's toes and soles. :devil:

Wow. Those are beyond excellent! I loves every one of them!!! Khali has made the holidays for HDS.:D

Edit: And she has made it even better with one for the upperbody fans!!! (Of which I am.)

Last edited:
great!

Still in my top two of artists! If you're a male you get the high five if you're femael a hug!
You're magnificent! You're even close to dethroning Monkey!

Oh

Yeah Khali is a female godess but I wasn't sure. Sorry. Well that just means I'll hug her to death. More pics Khali and I'll give you a big kiss!
MOOOOOORE PIIIIIIIIIICS!!!!!!!!

By the way could you tell me how you make those pics. Into detail (program, process,...) . If you don't want everyone to know use the PM okay? THANKS!

When will you have the next batch of pics ready?
By the way what's the link to your site?
I always have to download them from the directory folders!

I knew you hadn't forsaken us! Thanks Khali, you're a goddess. I love it!

and thanks for leaving Aello in the tinsel :devil2:

I must say Khali, you put alot into this update...even a new pic I see. A very great update, my favorite pic of them all is Kelyn with the candycanes beteewn her toes. I've always loved candycanes;)

Marvelous set! I would like to thank you for so many foot tickling pics! My favorite is the first, because you finally get it! Great Christmas package. You sure set the bar high for all the rest of the Christmas posters!

That is a TRULY impressive set! Cute, cute, cute! Love 'em all! :D

Awesome stuff, Khali. Original, creative, cute and real sexy all in one! I love Aello's tinsel costume, but my fave is the first one. Love the sole licking and your cute facial expression!

attempting to prevent internal implosion of joy.... CANT!!!

inscrutably and obstreperously fantastical, Khali!

an extravaganza of magnificence!

Okay, time for replies...

A very big thank you to all the responses/comments, first off. ^^

Let's see...

DV: As HDS said, I use Poser 4 w/ProPack to make these CG-ish pics. The process...is long. ;) Involves first making or finding models and relevant props, creating textures if necessary, posing everything properly and then getting the lighting right (or adding backgrounds, which I slacked off on in this batch, apologies).

I have no site currently, just the directories (which I remind people not spam/search through much, I have bandwidth concerns sometimes and it's not like I'm hiding tickle pics ;) )

Ticklerdes: Apogolies again for neglecting the upper-body fans at first. And glad you liked the tinsel. :D

On people's favorites: I figured some of you wanted to see ME tickled for once in one of these pics. Also, the liking of the image with Marina back in H'Ween spurred the Kelyn-candycane one forward. ^^

Unfortunately, I think that's it before the actual holiday(s)...don't really have much time (nor any quick idea) to try and draw/Poser before tomorrow/Thursday. But I'll see what transpires before New Years for certain, other than a b-day that is. >;)

Anyhow, if I don't post again, have a Happy Holidays everyone. :p

Khali

Thanks...

YOu're great! CLose to dethroning even Monkey I'm looking forward to the next batch? And next time you'll be in the pic (frowns) Cool! ^___^

wow...

Hey there Khali,

Normally I don't post a whole lot, don't have a lot to say, but these were a really nice series. I'm a big fan of the foot focus sorta pics (the angel one was drool-worthy) but they were all fun to look at.

Glad yer still among us, and have a happy holidays.

-J

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back