• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Thanksgiving '16

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Wow, it's almost 5pm and nobody's posted this yet? o_O Oh well. I know 2016 has been a pretty...eventful year, but I'm sure we can all think of a couple things we're thankful for!

-My health. I've had a health scare this year but it's not nearly as bad as we were afraid it is. I'm very grateful for that.

-My family's health. Had a family member undergo surgery earlier this year, I'm grateful he's ok. I'm grateful to have a husband whom I dearly love, and supportive family close by.

-I'm grateful for my friends. The ones who, when I try to explain something about myself that I don't fully yet understand, they can either understand me perfectly or just plain fill in some of the blanks for me. That's you guys, btw :p

~K

I'm grateful for the following:

My sister who has found happiness with her wifu.

My sis-in-law Rox_My_Sox who is totally awesome. :D

My mother and father who are still doing well health wise.

My half-brother's health improving and his legal case progressing.

All you totally awesome people here on the Theater whom I'm proud to call friends. :D

The Impster and the Senshster continuing to live health and happy lives and being here with us all on the forum. ^_^

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! :D

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back