• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard luck USA.........

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
....The US football team (its NOT CALLED SOCCER OK??!!) are out of the World Cup having been beaten 2-1 by Belgium. You guys had a great tournament and put up a hell of a show. Pity you couldn't beat Belgium last night.

Boo hoo....and now we return to our regularly scheduled (boring) TV programs. Good luck guys!

Yep, the local Sporting KC geeks are drowning their sorrows in Capri Sun, binging on Orange Slices, and crying on the posters of David Beckpelezindane Chastaham. No more faking injuries and dodging flares and blood and urine bombs.

Belgium 2, USA 1, thanks for coming.

1002942_2_3376506_01_444x250.jpg

Jim Rome is a happy man. The Capri Sun Cup is over.

Last edited:
Who cares? I didn't watch a minute of any World Cup game and won't watch any of the future games.

Haven't watched much of it...and I only have a couple of things to say.....

--1. Feel pretty bad for Wondolowsky (that could have ended it in regulation time).....which leads me to.....

--2. "Hey Jurgen...Landon Donovan wouldn't have missed from point blank range!!!" (remember 2010??)

--3. "Consolation Prizes"... Tim Howard was outstanding!!! and...Great goal by Green (and pass from Bradley)

That's all I have to say about it!!!

....The US football team (its NOT CALLED SOCCER OK??!!) are out of the World Cup having been beaten 2-1 by Belgium. You guys had a great tournament and put up a hell of a show. Pity you couldn't beat Belgium last night.

Thanks for the kind words Red, but in reality, the majority of the U.S. simply doesn't care about soccer(and yes in this country the sport IS called soccer so that's what I'm going to call it), just like the rest of the world has very little interest in American Football. If I had to choose between Team USA winning the World Cup, or the Ravens(my favorite NFL team) winning the Super Bowl, I'd select the Ravens every time. Sorry but I'm just being honest.
I'll admit Soccer has recently become a little more popular in the States, but still far behind American Football, Basketball, and Baseball.
And as I've stated before, while I really don't care about Soccer, I have a great deal of respect for soccer players. Their stamina and coordination is unbelievable

The two biggest sporting events in our country is: BASEBALL & FOOTBALL.

Did we really think the USA soccer team would win the World Cup?

I think it would be awesome if they would. I hate Soccer but I still would like to see them win sometime... because it's team USA and then people would stop making fun of us for sucking in soccer when we face the world. Although we're usually good enough to make it past the first round of the World Cup so we're not the worst... but further would be awesome.

Oh and like Magic Fingers said, it's called soccer here so that's what I'm going to call it.

It's just as well. Can you imagine what would have happened if America had won the World Cup?

The number of global suicides would reach catastrophic proportions.

I'm proud they got as far as they did. Better than my other parent country, Scotland, who didn't even fracking qualify (sorry, been watching BSG on Netflix for 3 days. I had to say that). I didn't watch a minute of the World Cup, because sportball. But I did hear a lot of the credit towards America goes to an apparently amazing goalie.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back