• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has any one seen "Katy" From TickleSlaves....???

StocksareBest

TMF Expert
Hello all....I was just curious if anyone has seen the movie "Katy" from TickleSlaves....she's the very cute and petite asian woman. I'm seriously considering buying this movie. She looks like a dream to tickle torture!! Her feet are tiny and extremely soft!! If anyone could give me a little feedback , it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you very much,

StocksareBest

P.S. Wouldn't Kelly Ripa be the perfect model for a set of stocks.....With her arms tied above her head.....her gorgeous tootsies locked in.....extremely helpless....with her big toes tied together, and toes tied back...!! Mmmm...just a thought I had running through my head :) Take care everyone!!

Of the TickleSlaves videos, Katy was one of my least favorites. She didn't seem that genuinely ticklish, and I didn't like her "laugh". Miranda was my favorite TickleSlaves victim.
- Westchester Tickler

kelly ripa doesnt have ticklish feet. regis tickled her foot one time on the show and she had no response at all. :(

Thanks for the feedback guys...

Hey thanks Westchester for the feedback on "Katy....I appreciate it greatly....If you don't mind, would you be able to tell me how "Paige" was in your own words...I know that their was already a post on the forum about the movie, but if you've seen them all, I'd like to know your opinion if you don't mind...She looks incredibly hot and I'm considering buying either "Paige" or "Jessica"..if you could give me a few words about those movies, I would be forever greatful!
And Maniac....thanks for the news....I had no idea that Regis ever tickled Kelly Ripa's feet....Wow...I'd love to see pics of that...it's a shame that she wasn't ticklish...Because she has Perfect feet.

You learn something new everyday :) Thanks again guys!

StocksareBest

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back