• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever heard/seen/experienced teasing about body size during tickling?

dragonguy

TMF Novice
What I mean is let say a bigger person is being tickled and remarks is made about their size, or perhaps a better example is a skinny person(or even someone who is lean/toned) being ticklish and someone remarking on their physique or teasing them about it. Sadly I don't have the personal experience to say either way but curious about other's experience. When/if I am lucky enough to tickle a girl I look forward to saying things like ''look at those abs'' or ''all that exercise and still ticklish''.

Thoughts?

My ex.

I posted a true story about her being tickle attacked by her nephew.

It started off as him remarking her sides were fat, followed by him pinching her sides, which of course were ticklish.

I've had this quite a few times, because I'm quite skinny and effeminate. I remember one time I was being tickled by a couple I was friends with, and the guy was holding my arms by my wrists with one hand, and was watching me struggle to pull my hands down, but not having enough strength in my two arms to brek the grip of his one hand. His wife was like, 'omg he's sooo weak, I bet even I could pin him,' and even though she wasn't very big or strong, she wrestled me down easily, and pulled my Tshirt up to expose my tummy. She looked me up and down, and said 'Oh my God, I'm so jealous - you have an actual waist!' and tickled the hell out of my exposed tummy and sides, until I was hysterically squealing under her. I had never felt so helpless - her hands were everywhere, grabbing my arms out of the way while her wicked fingernails scribbled over my flat belly, and she taunted me about how skinny and weak I was.

They would take turns holding me down while the other one tickled me, for almost an hour. With each part of me she tickled she'd tease me about how effeminate it was. It was such a headfuck at the time, as I thought of myself as male and masculine, and she totally turned that on its head and tickled the man out of me.

Not on girth, but I've come across several videos out there that feature "Amazon" women being tickled by petite women and vice versa. Some are pretty hot.

I remember tickling my cousin (F) who had big size 9 feet and taunting her about how ridiculously her large soles were while torturing her

I want to do a shoot that ends that is body positive, but I would need a model to talk shit about themselves for some of it, which I am not really keen on asking someone to do at the moment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back