• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

has anyone seen Female Vengance?

mcshore

I was thinking about purchasing a new tickling video, but need to make the right choice. "Female Vengance" from PV looks inticing. It features lots of different girls getting tickled, no men, and it's Lily's first appearance. Has anyone seen it that would offer an opinion?

Another interesting looking video is the one where the female basketball player gets her feet tickled. Her tickler says "big, tough basketball player, whose feet are ticklish..." Great line!

It's just so hard to chose. Thanks.

A friend loaned me that video a few months ago. In my opinion it is aweful! I give it a 2 out of 10. Fake laughing and ridiculous themes and scenarious. Terrible - just terrible. Don't bother getting it.

thank you....

Based on your review, I think I'll pass on that one and get another. There's lots to chose from. Spy Interrogation looks pretty good.

Re: if you want

1golfer said:
real tickling...avoid PV all together
Yes I agree. Hey mcshore I suggest you look at a whole different company altogether. There are lots of them and honestly I've yet to see anything that I liked coming from PV. :(

I didn't like Female Vengeance or Spy Interrogation, but I think that every tickling producer out there puts out bad videos. PV has some really good tickling in a few of their videos. The only thing that bothers me is how they pump up their bad videos with blatant lies. How many times can you have "the most ticklish girl ever."
It's too bad that all the other producers out there use these same tactics. FM concepts may be the worst offender at claiming non-ticklish girls to be ticklish. And how many times do we have to hear Jeff from MT claim that he and his friend really pushed a girl to her limit? You buy the video and see these too guys poking a potentially ticklish girl with their index fingers. Domo arrigato Mr. Roboto. As I said before, MT could be the best if the guys step aside and let someone else tickle their girls.

De gustibus and all that. I liked Spy Interrogation, but Female Vengeance just annoyed me, as it was plagued by the curse of low-quality bondage. I wouldn't condemn PV's entire line out of hand, though.

mcshore...

I'm not sure I'd be as harsh on PV as "dodger" and "1golfer" are here, although I understand their perspective. Just like any other company, they're hit-and miss. I agree that since "Miss Ticklish USA" (which I thought was terrible), they've really seemed to go downhill, so I've shied away lately from buying their last few.

However, that said, they did go through a nice streak for awhile. Some of their stuff I'd recommend:

SUPER BOWL TICKLE: Overall it's average, but worth it for the one scene where Renee is held down and tickle tortured by three guys.

FAMILY BONDING: A perfect example of the axiom: if Gia is doing the tickling, it's usually pretty good. She's ruthless on Renee in this one.

SPY INTERROGATION: Lily's best. Enough said.

MASSAGE TICKLER: The tickling of their first all-nude model (I think) was pretty intense, by four ticklers at once. They key is, sometimes she seems to be really ticklish, other times, not so much. The second "bonus" scene in this one, with Henna and Tabitha, was really good too.

COP KITCHY COO: Again another nice effort: unforgiving tickling, and the "officer" seems truly ticklish.

THE BOOGEYMAN: Pretty ruthless, appears to be "non-consensual," but not advertised as such. Laughs hysterically, but also doesn't seem to like it much.

THE CONTEST: Loved it. Very Unique. Lots of ticklish women. The winner, Summer, was awesome, as were several other very ticklish discoveries here, including Ariel, Liz and especially Vivianna.

CALIFORNIA BIKINI BABES: Includes several of the more ticklish models from the contest, with gang tickling by the others. As usual, Summer is great.

and TICKLISH VIRGIN: Recommended solely for the scene with Sumnmer tied to the table top. One of my all-time favorite scenes of a very ticklish girl being tortured.

Yes, it's true that PV has made several stinkers, but if you
really, TRULY want to find a winner, get one starring Lily. I
have seen her in 4 of their films, and since her reactions are
similar in all of them, I think she is genuine.

If you can only afford one, go with "Spy Interrogation." You
can see how she reacts to both upper body and foot tickling--
though there's a little more of the latter.

I agree with Shem, don't condemn all of their videos though most show gals that aren't ticklish and have horrible acting skills.

I'll say it till I'm blue in the face, Mia (not Gia) was their most ticklish gal ever, she was the real deal. Hence you only saw her in ONE tickling video ever. Hey Mabus... she was nylon tickled as well!

Everyone loves Lily... she's very cute, nice body and laugh but she didn't do it for me. I actually remember her from Female Vengence (her first video) and she was horrible. But after that video she got better and better but I was already scarred.

In Female Vengence, only the hispanic girl is worth to mention, she was sorta ticklish. I wouldn't buy it just for sorta ticklish.

If you're curious, Mia is in the Witch Trial video (no she's not the goth chick). If she's not deathly ticklish to you, I will eat Wall$treet's mask!!

The Contest was ok, worth it to me cuz there were a lot of gals being tickled that I had never seen before. The concept is what drew me to that video. Maybe two or three gals seemed real ticklish. It was only worth buying for the "idea".

PV always had the "fantasy theme" tickling down better than any company I have ever seen to date but if you don't have ticklish models... the fantasy themes are really nothing.

FM was notorious for their tickle videos but they have turned out a couple of classics as years went by. Maybe it will happen to PV someday.

Only my opinions of course.

DK

Summer from PV is genuinely ticklish, but what do you all think of Liz? I believe she has very ticklish feet, but with the rep PV has, I am not sure if she is genuine. Your thoughts??????

Actually, I thought that a preview clip I saw at the end of one of the 10 or so vids I own from PV was the best piece of work I've seen from them.

This was really wasn't so good. Especially Lilly, they were on rocks by the river, kinda pointless really.

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back