• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you ever been ganged tickled?

Yes I have been gang tickled myself at gatherings,most lers I can remember right now are 3 ,1 holding me down while tickling and other 2 having both hands free ..

Yes also for being involved in helping,ganging up on another lee ,there were 4 of us ganging on her for awhile then it turned into a full fledged tickle frenzy where everyone was getting tickled:woot:

Umm...

I can't believe I just now found this thread. I thought the most people tickling me was NEST 2005 when we have six on video ticking me, then spotman reminded me about NEST 2007 when there were at least 10 and maybe 12 in that little room while I was tied to the tickle table. It was only five when I was kidnapped at NEST 2008. Only three at NH Lee and last week in NJ. I do so love being gang-tickled.:bouncybou

I can't believe I just now found this thread. I thought the most people tickling me was NEST 2005 when we have six on video ticking me, then spotman reminded me about NEST 2007 when there were at least 10 and maybe 12 in that little room while I was tied to the tickle table. It was only five when I was kidnapped at NEST 2008. Only three at NH Lee and last week in NJ. I do so love being gang-tickled.:bouncybou

And I would love to be a part of that too :firedevil

wow!!! dang well that sounded bvery cool so i guess you werent wearing any shoes or anything just barefoot'n it?

In reply; I was barefoot because it was summer and so I was just wearing a pair of flip flops to go round my friends and then we went on the trampoline so we didn't have shoes on.
However, thinking back. I was the only one barefoot. :|
Tut tut, I really should have known better! :p
Also thinking back, why would I wear flip flops to drink alcohol in? You just know your going to trip over the very front of them and fall flat on your face. What a miracle that didn't happen. :yowzer:

Since I've joined this forum back in April 2005, I have been gang tickled on several occasions. For example, a few times at the Motown Party, NEST and recently I got tickled by two guys for a while that I met from this forum while I was on my bed wearing a bikini while tied and blindfolded. It was great!

:xpulcy: :happyfloa

Yes I have been gang tickled myself at gatherings,most lers I can remember right now are 3 ,1 holding me down while tickling and other 2 having both hands free ..

Yes also for being involved in helping,ganging up on another lee ,there were 4 of us ganging on her for awhile then it turned into a full fledged tickle frenzy where everyone was getting tickled:woot:

If memory serves me right Laurie you have been tickled by as much as four or five remember NWOT

What constitutes as a gang tickle? I have been ticked 3 on 1. I think 4 on 1 was the best i joined in on.

wow so you had a 3 on 1 odds so i guess you didn't win that one lol j/k so where were you tickled at? did it last a long time or just short? and since you involved in a gang tickle where did you tickle the person?
Five
Two other couples, + my then-boyfriend.
One holding down each limb, one kneeling by my torso.

Good Times. :manicd:
so TA where were you tickled at and was it long or just short?

In reply; I was barefoot because it was summer and so I was just wearing a pair of flip flops to go round my friends and then we went on the trampoline so we didn't have shoes on.
However, thinking back. I was the only one barefoot. :|
Tut tut, I really should have known better! :p
Also thinking back, why would I wear flip flops to drink alcohol in? You just know your going to trip over the very front of them and fall flat on your face. What a miracle that didn't happen. :yowzer:
so did the alcohol intense the tickling or just make it the same? and yes why drink and wear flip flops?? well so stuff like what happened to you wouldn't have happened lol

At NHLee was my most experience with gang tickling. I was gang tickled by CrystalLight and SnailShell, but easily turned the tickling onto SnailShell.

Also at NHLee I assisted BrightEyes and CrystalLight at tickling HDS aka DSL. LeeAllure tied him up to a futon bed and we had our way with him. It was really fun, for us anyway. We tried tickling him before without bondage but that damn boy is so freakishly squirmy. I think at one point there was about 5 of us girls sitting on this wiggly thing. For like 125lb guy he's really freakin' strong, bucked all 5 of us off. But once we got him tied to the bed it was so epic. That's where I got my fabulous quote on my signature from HDS.

At NHLee was my most experience with gang tickling. I was gang tickled by CrystalLight and SnailShell, but easily turned the tickling onto SnailShell.

Also at NHLee I assisted BrightEyes and CrystalLight at tickling HDS aka DSL. LeeAllure tied him up to a futon bed and we had our way with him. It was really fun, for us anyway. We tried tickling him before without bondage but that damn boy is so freakishly squirmy. I think at one point there was about 5 of us girls sitting on this wiggly thing. For like 125lb guy he's really freakin' strong, bucked all 5 of us off. But once we got him tied to the bed it was so epic. That's where I got my fabulous quote on my signature from HDS.

Tortuga, I guess we'll have to change that at the next NEST meeting. :wavingguy

man, i would love to try gang tickling.
it would be so intense!!!

dang!!!! very intense i guess next time the tables need to be turned you and chystalLight need to be tied next to each other and tickled by him a 1/2 with the odds in hs favor lol

yes, at the Mi-gathering by several guys.. who did not play fair.. was ruff yet I did not say my safe word.. and thank Goodness only lasted maybe 10 min but seemed like forever and happend a few times. I never once the entire weekend said my safe word not that I remember. (I may be wrong) But they were gentle, did not try to kill me.

At NEST this year i was tickled by 11 guys at once. 22 hands, 110 fingers. It was perfect I'm just thankful they tied me down first or someone could have gotten hurt.

Irish

yes, at the Mi-gathering by several guys.. who did not play fair.. was ruff yet I did not say my safe word.. and thank Goodness only lasted maybe 10 min but seemed like forever and happend a few times. I never once the entire weekend said my safe word not that I remember. (I may be wrong) But they were gentle, did not try to kill me.
well good j=job dimples good job i dunno if i could say the same for me lol.

At NEST this year i was tickled by 11 guys at once. 22 hands, 110 fingers. It was perfect I'm just thankful they tied me down first or someone could have gotten hurt.

Irish
WOW 22 hands 110 fingers gezzz how long did that go on for? i would have died or came close lol

Irish

And you were great Irish (Ms.M) :) I'm just mad at myself that I didn't get to tickle you this year:tickle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back