• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you ever experienced tickling from insects

curtigofun

TMF Expert
i know this sounds random but i'm curious if anyone else has ever been tickled by the doing of insects if you have please let me know what happened because i wanna know if anyone else has had this happen

i have had it happen a few times
Ants/ Moth/ Ladybug/ Beatle/ Fly/ etc

please give your story :cool2::idea::2poke:

Tickling insects

When I was about 14 my brother tied my arms around a stump in our backyard, collected some ants in a jar and poured them on my arms. My arms are quite hairy and the ants crawling on them were very ticklish.

When I was about 14 my brother tied my arms around a stump in our backyard, collected some ants in a jar and poured them on my arms. My arms are quite hairy and the ants crawling on them were very ticklish.
lol sounds fun how did your brother come up with an idea like that lol

treat-crane-fly-larvae_-800x800.jpg

Crane flies / Daddy long legs (not the spider) are little spindly things with wispy legs and vibrating wings we get in the Autumn in the uk, mostly in the countryside. They hover about using their legs to feel where their going. The game was you'd catch one and while your friends pin down the girl you put it down her shirt/blouse and laugh as it tickles her all over her tummy and under her arms as it tries to fly away. Of course after a rainy weekend there would be a million of these things and you could literately catch handfuls of these things ... lots and lots of ticklish screams :triangle:

I used to weave earthworms between my wifes toes during my younger years of marriage and let them pull themselves out from between her toes. The segments along their bodies with their natural slimecoat drove her up the wall in ticklish laughter and horror all at the same time. It was devilish torture.

awsome storys keep em comin all these storys are interesting to read!!!!:wavingguy

Last edited:
I was tickled by a scorpion last year. I did not like it.

it reminded one of the sadistic fantasies: to tie down the submissive girl in a place where insects can easily access and poor on her body some honey... i would like to stay to watch her helpless struggle but becase ı hate insects to i would prefer to go somewhere else from where it would be possible to hear her screams and beggings

it reminded one of the sadistic fantasies: to tie down the submissive girl in a place where insects can easily access and poor on her body some honey... i would like to stay to watch her helpless struggle but becase ı hate insects to i would prefer to go somewhere else from where it would be possible to hear her screams and beggings

hahaa lol just make sure the insects don't bite lol but that sounds awsome

Yes, Untill i figured that there was insects crawiling on me... thats when I'd go all Kong Fu on its ass!

No, I hate insects. I wouldn't want to be in the same room with one, let alone having one on my body. Oh God, i need to take a cold shower now!

I would prefer not to imagine being tickled by any insect, but if one did wind up on me somehow I'd be to busy screaming and swatting it of of me to even think about the tickling aspect. I'm really not a fan of insects, can you tell?

same like me most of the time
flys can tickle but they can also make you sick to your stomach

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back