• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever loved someone........

EvlJester

TMF Expert
Have you ever loved someone to the point where you would go to the ends of the earth for the person if they asked?

Well this is the way i feel about Smurfy and i want to tell the whole world how i feel. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and forever does not seem long enough to be with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is very sweet, I love you too very much and I hope we will be together forever!!

look. what can i say. i want only the best for you both.

however, in the event there should develop a need for litigation of any sort, please remember the law firm of....

...nah, i'm just teasing!

That's wonderful, Jester. You and Smurf are awesome people, and I wish you both a happy, healthy baby, and all the best always.

Mitch

Re: *shudders*

Biscuit said:
You are giving the Divine Being of the TMF a Headache.

Is that because you wish you'd said it to someone and are hitting yourself in the head for not doing so? :p "Divine being!" HAH! :D

Very nice guys. I wish you all the best.

Ann

My weak spot's hearing stuff like this...TS and Jester are two among my favorites here, and in having been acquainted with both I feel especially blessed... :lovestory

EvlJester said:
Have you ever loved someone to the point where you would go to the ends of the earth for the person if they asked?

That's a good question! I'd say, so far no.

Congratulations to you both! You can't ask for any more in life than fiding true love. It's funny that it's something that so many want to find, but so few really do. You two have been blessed.

Did you meet here?

EvlJester said:

Well this is the way i feel about Smurfy and i want to tell the whole world how i feel. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and forever does not seem long enough to be with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes...

Bizkit, dont be jelous...lol....and no we didn't meet here on this site, but I introduced him into it, yes we are very lucky to have met each other.

P.S for Bizkit: HUMP!!

awwwwwwwwwwwww

I think I'm gonna cry.....NOT!!

But I think it's cool for one to express someone's love for each other. It seems that you two are meant for each other, and good luck to the both of ya

As for Dough Boy, maybe he can't FIND someone to love!!!!lol

Yup (and still do deeply) would be the answer to the original question.

Now if the Divine one would just stop hoggin' up the thread! :)

DK

Last edited:
Once upon a timee, I was in Love when I was younger.

Well, I thought I was. I was just some mis-guided kid or something.

NOw I'm VERY wary about 'Love'. Don't want to misuse the term or
think I'm in love when it's really not love.

yes i have

two times, and maybe a 3rd. there have been others too, but not to the same overwhelming degree. i thank them all for bringing love and joy to my life(for however long it lasted with each).

regrets, i have a few. wrong choices, a few there too. changes i'd make? not too many.

here's to love, it's a wonderfull state to be in.

steve

EvlJester said:

Oh, yes. That was back when I was twenty. It was the most beautiful time in my life. I still think about this person, every day, even though I haven't seen same in over twenty years. I have never talked to my wife about this one, because I really don't think she'd understand. This one's locked in a jewelry box, for all intents and purposes, like a precious stone, and every so often, when it's quiet, I open it, and I take the memory of this person out, along with the old snapshots, and I replay in my head all the wonderful times I had, when I experienced a happiness that people have sought from drugs, and have died trying to achieve.
There was nothing that I wouldn't have done had this person asked me to do so. Nothing. Eventually, she moved away, and I mourned for many months like I had suffered the loss of a family member.
Ever hear Dolly Parton talk? That was her speaking voice. They both came from the same part of Tennessee. I guess you could say it was love. For me, it was also an obsession.
I guess everyone, sooner or later, if he or she isn't a shut in with red eyes from looking at a monitor, meets a person like this, who changes your life that it would never be the same as it was. Some of us are lucky, others are not. Some of us have snapshots and songs on the radio that come on and other triggers.
Yeah, Jester, been there. You're a very lucky man.

I think I am the lucky one, he puts up with all my crap and my bitchy moods, he is the best thing to ever happen in my life and I would go to the ends of the earth and back again for him!!!! I even love his lil kinks lol!!!

You know what guys all this thread started out being was just to tell Smurfy what she means to me. I am so lucky to have her in my life. And everyday it just gets better and better.

Smurfy you have made me the happiest man alive and i am glad we are together, and that we are having Skyylaur!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! as far as my kinks and my FETESHES too huh LOL

Biscuit has his deity puke for sale: $19.99 includes instructions and a VHS on how to improve the decor in your house with it. It's $17.99 (including S&H) if you order from the infomercial, but only until midnight, 7/19. Order today.

Re: yes i have

areenactor said:
two times, and maybe a 3rd. there have been others too, but not to the same overwhelming degree. i thank them all for bringing love and joy to my life(for however long it lasted with each).

regrets, i have a few. wrong choices, a few there too. changes i'd make? not too many.

here's to love, it's a wonderfull state to be in.

steve

This pretty much wraps up my life in a nutshell. I haven't been with many, but I have loved very hard in the past. It left me pretty bitter initially. But, after some time on my own, I think I have room to love again if the right man stepped in my life. We'll just have to wait and see..........

Smurfy is the only woman in this world to ever make me feel this good about myself. she has given me the one thing i have always wanted in my life.... a FAMILY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

EvlJester said:
Smurfy is the only woman in this world to ever make me feel this good about myself. she has given me the one thing i have always wanted in my life.... a FAMILY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

So when is the wedding????????????:confused:

Re: Re: yes i have

kis123 said:
This pretty much wraps up my life in a nutshell. I haven't been with many, but I have loved very hard in the past. It left me pretty bitter initially. But, after some time on my own, I think I have room to love again if the right man stepped in my life. We'll just have to wait and see..........

:Kiss2: :smilelove :wavingguy :tickle:

steve

We will hopefully be getting married after the baby is born, when money will be a lil better for us!!

TicklishSinner said:
We will hopefully be getting married after the baby is born, when money will be a lil better for us!!

So, when is the little pumpkin due? My babies are probably bigger than you, so it's been a long time since dealing with babies.:cool:

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back