• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever tried to stop being ticklish, or know anyone who has?

daredevilticklr

Obviously you weren't successful if you're here lol. But please tell the stories. Either of you trying to stop being ticklish or people you've known who have.

Yes

A young lady I briefly dated explained a situation in which she dated a fellow tickler whose intensity borded on being abusive. She said that she loves her feet--and hence going barefoot--and she did it to drive him crazy as she knew he loved her feet as well. She said that he would tickle her feet incessantly until she cried, her feet would be sore from being scratched and one day he simply wouldn't stop and through sheer will power she stopped herself from being ticklish.

I of course didn't believe her and tried every trick at my disposal at the time but to no avail.

Very lovely feet though, but not ticklish at all. :confused:

I've known a couple of others who had claimed this but who were blantly tempting me to tickle them even further as they had no will power at all to resist.
:happyfloa

Last edited:
bellystrokes said:
hehhee, oh too bad my dear. hehehe
i simply love breaking a girl who just goes "i'm not gonna be ticklish anymore." two seconds and a soft prod or two here and there later, "EEEEEEK! STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

My wife isn't too terribly ticklish, and on top of that can mentally block it out most of the time...until I get between her toes...hehehee! She can't block that.

Whenever I write stories about Marty McFly, Alex Keaton, or Michael J Fox getting his feet tickled - at some point, I say that he tries to will himself to not be ticklish, which is never successful. Then, in my more recent stories, I say that he eventually just surrenders to the tickling sensation. He is never able to get used to it, though.

Years ago I read an article in TV Guide about Andy (MATLOCK) Griffith. Apprently when he was a kid these bullies would gang up on him after school, hold him down and tickle him to death. He finally willed himself to stop being ticklish and they left him alone. There you go, a two-fer --- I answered your question AND gave you a celebrity!

yes, my mother

daredevilticklr said:
Obviously you weren't successful if you're here lol. But please tell the stories. Either of you trying to stop being ticklish or people you've known who have.
Yes, my mother truly did. She didn't like being tickled by my father(perhaps this fetish is genetic), who loved to tickle her, so she made herself not ticklish.

Sincerely,
Bob

how to "de-tickle"

Yep, it can be done and yes I've seen it multiple times. Usually this is a psychological block from undesired childhood ticklings.

Professor Tkl

my wife did it

during a bad period of our marriage my wife decided to punish me by taking away the thing she knew would hurt the most; her ticklishness.
well, she succeded, and it almost ended the marriage. after a while, and some counceling she realized her error, owned up and appologised. our love life was severly stillted, and un-fullfilling. then we came upon the idea of hypnosis. it worked. from the first session on she regained her ticklishness, and then some!
to denie your ticklishness, and laughter to a loved one is a crime.
steve

I had a girlfriend in college, who was quite good at blocking it out for awhile but I usually broke her eventually. We were still friends after breaking up and I found her to be even better at not being ticklish after that.

On a personal note was I was in hgih-school and college I could make myself almost completely un-ticklish to almost all people. Only my gf's at the time could ever get me to squirm. I always believed that, at least for me, there need to be some sort of emotional bond with the 'ler for me to allow myslef to be ticklish. It pretty much holds true to this day, although the only people who tickle me are my wife and a couple female friends so that bond is there and I am quite easily turned into a giggling wreck if they so choose!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back