• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hayden Panettiere Tickle Tortured by Don Turtelli (as voted by you!!)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
It was a chilly autumn night outside of Don Turtelli's hideout. Inside, Turtelli's two goons, Bruce and Rodney were watching Entertainment Tonight when Turtelli stormed in front of the screen:

"Hey, whats the deal boss?" said Rodney.

"WHAT'S THE DEAL? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE DEAL IS! YOU TWO CLOWNS WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY GRANDMOTHER'S PRECIOUS NECKLACE MAILED HERE IN 2 WEEKS AGO! WE STILL HAVEN'T GOT IT!" Yelled Turtelli

"Don't worry boss...it should be here any day now" said Bruce.

Meanwhile, on the tv, Marc Steins introduced an interesting story.

"Hollywood hottie Hayden Panettiere stars in Heroes on tv, and she may be a hero in real life as well. Hayden has been sent a package that contains the "Turtelli Necklace", which is valued at nearly 800,000 dollars. Panettiere does not know why she has received the necklace, but out of the kindness of her heart, will be auctioning it off at a charity event this weekend" said Steins

Turtelli turned his head and glared at the goons. He calmly said "what is grandma's necklace doing with her?"

"Well...you see umm..that night Rodney and I ...we were...we were drinking and watching heroes and uhh I guess we mailed it to her ...hehe" said Bruce

Turtelli was pissed. He didn't say anything. He stormed off in to a separate room. A few minutes later, he came out and stared at the two with a passion in his eye. The boys knew what was next

haydenbox9bigph1.jpg

It was a mild day for the fall, and the beautiful Hayden Panettiere had arrived at the post office to pick up her package.

haydenbox6bigtr1.jpg

"ugh...this is heavier than I thought....isn't it only supposed to be a necklace?!?!" she said.

"Well, this is the only package we have"

Hayden struggled to carry the box out to a special car she had picking her up.

"Excuse me m'am, would you like me to help?" said a man.

"hmpf, sure" said a frustrated Hayden

haydenbox4bigxp0.jpg

"My name is Rodney. I'll be your driver as well. Boy, this sure is heavy for a necklace!" he said as he nearly strained his back lifting the heavy box.

"I know!" said Hayden as she giggled

"You know, that's a cute laugh" said Rodney as he smirked.

Hayden giggled again as Rodney place the box in the front seat and opened the back door for Panettiere.

"Thank You" she said as she got in.

Rodney hopped in the front seat and drove off. As the car left, the woman working at the post office ran out.

"Ms. Panettiere, wait! That's only you're fan mail! We still have the package with the necklace!"

Meanwhile, Rodney began taking Hayden in to an area where she had never been before. She started to get a little nervous. But whatever, he was probably just a little lost.

"You were supposed to turn right back there" she said. Rodney didn't answer. After about 30 minutes of driving, Rodney stopped the vehicle. Suddenly, he turned around and placed a rag over Hayden's nose and mouth. Hayden screamed for help but to no avail. She was out cold in less the 30 seconds.

About a half hour later, she awoke, but she couldn't see anything. She was blindfolded.

"Hello?" she said. No answer.

She tried to move but she couldn't. She was tied to a steel folding chair, and her right foot was propped up on some type of stool. She could feel a cold breeze come across her sole, letting her know her flip flop was removed.

"Is anyone here?" she said.

"Hello beautiful"

"Who...who are you?" she said

"Well, you see, my name is Don...Don Turtelli"

"Oh, I have your grandma's..."

"Ya, Ya, I know" he interrupted. "That's the thing. You see, there was a delivery problem and that necklace is mine. It's a family thing that I need" he said

"Oh, I'm so sorry, by all means take it! I'll just put up some other necklace I have for charity and we'll say that it's yours" she said

Turtelli was going to get it back that easy? He couldn't believe it. He opened up the box to find a bunch of letters.

"What is this?" he wondered. He continued to look. Thousands and thousands of letters form fans all over the world.

"YOU LITTLE LIAR!" yelled Turtelli.

"What?? What are you talking about??" she said

"The necklace! It's not here! Where is it??" he shouted

"No, it should be there! That's what they gave me at the post office!" said Hayden.

"Look, I don't see any necklace in here...tell me where the necklace is!!"

"I told you! I don't know!" she screamed

"Ok Lady, you had your chance, now pay the penalty!!"

Turtelli reached in his pocket and pulled out a long, stiff white feather, and he began to tickle the right sole of Hayden Panettiere's lovely bare foot.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! HEY!!! WHAT THE? TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES!!"

Turtelli didn't oblige. He continued to drag the feather up and down, up and down, up and down.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!"

"Then tell me where you put the necklace!"

"HEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I TOLD YHAHAHAHAHA YOU! I DONT KNOW WHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE IT HAHAHA IS!" she yelped

Turtelli stopped for a second, and Hayden thought he believed her she was wrong. Turtelli just dropped his feather, and he began to rub soft tip of the feather right on the sensitive ball of her foot.

"Tell me where the necklace is, or I'm going to torture you!" he said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU ALREADY ARE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS TORTURE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!"

Panettiere's round berry painted toes were wiggling frantically. She had just gotten a pedicure, so her sole was extra sensitive to the soft touch of the feather.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE!!! I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she begged Turtelli.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHEN I WAS IN 4THAHAHAHAHAHA! 4TH GRADE! I TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOLE MY BEST FRIENDS PURSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND WHEN I WAS HAHAHAHAHA 16 I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAD SEX IN A PUBLIC BATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAROOM!!"

"That's all dandy, I just need to know where the necklace is" said Turtelli

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! OHHH MY GOD!!! I TOLD YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!" she cried out.

The truth was, she really didn't know. If she would've been around the post office for a few seconds longer, she wouldn't be in this situation. Instead, she was being tickle tortured.

After about an hour, the tickling was still going on. Hayden was gasping for air as Turtelli continued tickle torturing the young actress.

"Give me the answer!!!"

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! PLEASE!!! IF I KNEW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WOULD'VE TOLD YOU BY NOW!!!"

She really would've. Hayden hated being tickled on her feet. It was pure torture.

"Tell me where the necklace, or you're gonna be verrrry sorry!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I ALREADY AM!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IM SO SORRY!!! TEHEHEHEHEHEHE! MR. TURTELLI EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed on and on and on

Turtelli wouldn't stop. The necklace meant so much to him, and her laughs were like music to his ears. He continued brushing the feather up and down Hayden's pretty foot bottom. He rubbed the feather slowly around the arch, and he tickled each toe very lightly.

"EEK!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

As the tickling went on to nearly the 90 minute mark, Bruce came running in.

"Boss, you gotta see this" he said as he turned on a tv.

"Despite no appearance by Hayden Panettiere, the auction for the beautiful Turtelli necklace went on today!"

Turtelli was perplexed

"WHAT?!?!?!?!"

Bruce turned the volume up.

"The necklace sold for 2 million dollars, and was purchased by a huge name.... Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria"

"THATS THE DAME WITH MY NECKLACE!!" said Turtelli.

"SEE, I TOLD YOU!" yelled Hayden. Turtelli gave her a quick tickle just to shut her up.

"We gotta get that necklace!" said Turtelli.

"Ya, but what we gonna do about her?" said Bruce

"Her, she's just another days work" said Turtelli. The two stormed off, leaving Hayden tied up.

"What?? Hey! Let me out of here!!!!"

She heard a door open..

"What the?? What the hell?? Hayden Panettiere" said the voice

"Yes, just let me out of here!!! sorry, if this is your home!!!" she said.

"No it's fine" said the voice. "As a matter of fact, that's a pretty foot you have there. Ya know, my alias is TK 81 and I have always dreamed about ya know....tickling ya!"

Superb

And a work of art my friend and I feel honored you threw my name in there.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back