• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

He finally let me!

april

1st Level Red Feather
Hi, this is my second post under true stories and am still kinda new to the TMF (Love it by the way!) and I just wanted to share this little tidbit. Well, I love to tickle and be tickled but I get a bit frustrated with the fact that my husband hates to be tickled. I know its not very fair to him that I have this fetish and want to wield it on him but he puts up with me like a gentleman and so I dont feel quite so bad when I get in some tickles. The problem is he's six ft. and pure muscle and Im five five and 120 lbs so I cant really hold him down. Well, after much pleading he finely let me tie him up! (only his hands behind his back but that was good enough for me!) I jumped for this little bit of relenting on his behalf and grabbed for the first thing I could find to tie him with. It was one of my thin stretchy sweaters and I thus proceded to carefully tie the best knots I could muster. (By the way, he did know what I was about to do to him) I started with light fingernail tickling on his sides and I could tell that he was trying really hard not to laugh. But I knew that he would probaby never let me do this to him again so I then just went for the jugular. I tickled him hard ( but not too hard) on his ribs and he Immediately lost it! He had been on the bed, on his knees with his hands tied behind his back and when I seriously started in on him he fell backwards which made it harder for him to work out the knots. I started to tickle his stomach and upper thighs as he desperately tried to get up and away. The please stops came at this point and like the deviouse little wife I am I didnt. But he did get up and off the bed (still tied at this point) and I proceeded to chase him around the bedroom. It was so funny! Here you have a grown man running from his little wife begging for mercy! I loved it! He was able to free himself from his bonds a little too quickly (sigh) soon after and then he was chasing me. I of course was tackled and given like for like. But YAY! I finely got to really "give" it to him. Yeah, I doubt he ever lets me do it again but the memory is a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
April,

After a good tickling the lee's nerves are on edge. Reward him with his favorite type of sex right afterward and his orgasm will be mind-blowing. :xpulcy:

That ought to bring him back from time to time. ;)

Great story. I enjoyed reading it and am jealous of your husband.

Thank you for the great advice and the comments.

Very happy for you April. Love and patience may help you re-visit that scene, at least I hope so. Thank you for sharing and good luck. :bouncybou

Thanks for sharing your experience, April, I love F/m stories. :D

" I doubt he ever lets me do it again "

Don't give up trying! Maybe someday you can tie him to the bed and get him everywhere!

That would be my fantasy come true!!!

very nice story....good luck with your hubby..

Thanks! I think I can wear him down. :)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back