• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Head Shot, Thinking About "New Digs" and Restless?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross went to the headache Doctor's new office on the Upper East Side to receive Ross's Botox shot.

Ross was not having a good day.

Even though Ross was walking with his cane, Ross stumbled up and down the stairs in the Doctor's office, and Ross had trouble getting on and off the table.

The Doctor had just moved into a beautiful new office just a few blocks from the Doctor's old office.

On the way home to Queens, in pain, Ross knew that Ross would likely have to move RossShell's offices.

This was difficult for Ross, considering that he had "Gotten back on his feet from the Tazzio fiasco " in the office he was currently in.

To "Avoid the subject", something which Ross seemed to be a pro at, Ross was thinking that he wanted to move to a new apartment.

Ross and Kayley had been in their current apartment for nearly 12 years, and Ross wanted a new start.

When Ross got home, he was in pain, going from bed to chair, stumbling around.

Kayley knew that Ross was not feeling well, so she talked quietly.

Then Ross said.

"Kale, would you be open to the discussion of us, .. moving?"

Kayley looked at Ross and cackled like Ross was crazy. "Ross, you are always so restless. We've lived in this apartment for 12 years. I'm comfortable in this town, and this apartment, and as far as you've always told me, so are you. Why on earth are you even bringing this up?"

"Kale,. Doctor K just moved into the most beautiful huge new office. His old office was so small. Why are we living in this small place?" Ross asked.

"We are living here because we dont need anything more. We dont have offspring, and this is just easier" Kayley said.

"You only live once. How about we move to a penthouse?" Ross said.

"Now what on earth would we do with a penthouse? Plus, we have to stay in Queens because of my work. I think those shots you got in your head have made you a bit loopy. Do me a favor, let the shot get into your head, , talk to Vic and Jack about what you want to do with the office, and stop talking silly" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Yes, mam"

When Ross got into bed that night, sex was the last thing on his mind.

Ross really had a headache, and he had been very dizzy at the headache Doctor's office.

RossShell was going to have to move their offices soon, as the company " had outgrown their current office"

Ross was so restless.

He felt like he could not touch anything in his life.

Jack and Vic were running Rossshell so well, that Ross knew he should not dare and change anything, out of fear he would screw something up, and put himself, his staff, and the company in trouble.

Now, Kayley had "Shot down" Ross's idea of moving.

Was Ross just in pain and grumpy from his shot, or, was and would Ross make some major change , most likely in his business life?

As Ross sat in pain , he was "Considering his options"

What, if anything, would Ross do"?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
The Doctor had just moved into a beautiful new office just a few blocks from the Doctor's old office.

On the way home to Queens, in pain, Ross knew that Ross would likely have to move RossShell's offices.
Ross and Kayley had been in their current apartment for nearly 12 years, and Ross wanted a new start.
The doctor's new office has apparently caused Ross to realize that he can afford some place ten times larger than his current apartment.
But as Kayley points out, with no children they don't need a huge place.
I am not sure what he should do.

mils, if you remember, you had said earlier on in this series.

"If I had Ross's money, I would live in a penthouse"

Unless you had a wife and at least one child, or more, what would anyone need more?

Even if I "Won the lottery" (Highly unlikely)

I would likely not need more than my current alcove studio that I'm now in.

If I ever did get married, or had a live in partner, maybe I would move to a 1 bedroom.

My only peeve about my apartment, which I basically love, is that my bathroom is very small.

other than that, the only way I would need more, would be to have a place with more closet space.

But, said if not in the foreseeale future if ever,.

Thus, I just hope to stay where I am.

More to come in the next couple of days.

We will see what happens with Ross's office move.

Will anything "derail it" or cause it to change, or be delayed, and will anything else come up?

That would be seen.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back