• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helene in the Stocks Available at Clips4Sale !

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

Helene is one of our most ticklish model and we tickle her since many years now.
It is always a fantastic pleasure to tickle a girl as Helene.
She is tickled in the stocks for the first time and she realizes she's really helpless now!
It's time to play with the beautiful and incredibly sensitive feet.
Sit back and enjoy her FANTASTIC laugh!

FtManager.jpg

Watch the full video at :

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905

Helene Upperbody Preview

Visit our others stores :

Bravo , FT MANAGER! Helene has got to be one of the cutest girls to ever be trapped in your stocks ... & what a laugh from her!!!

Excellent clip ... thanks for posting!

Stocks & FT Clip Release

First, kudos to French Tickling for using the stocks for foot tickling in recent clips. Would love to see more barefoot stocks tickling in the future, especially more Indian and Asian models like Sydney.

Second, there are many of us who are waiting for Shaka and The English Teacher to be available on clips4sale.com.

Why doesn't FT just release these clips when they break them out on frenchtickling.com?

Why the delay?

FT is one of the highest quality producers today. Excellent footage, quality, and a master tickler.

I don't think these girls quite know what they are getting into when they receive a tickling from you guys, but I know they will be dissapointed whenever anyone else tries.

Masterful technique, and a great laugh. Most likely will get yet another purchase from me. :) Well done.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back