• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hello need your help

putri@nila

TMF Expert
hi ppls. i need to know 5 different tickling technique, ... i mean 5 different unique tickling technique. anyone can help me? just mention all technique you know but please don't give me the tickling technique which has "sex" or "orgasm" elements.

i hope for the help.

thank you!

hi ppls. i need to know 5 different tickling technique, ... i mean 5 different unique tickling technique. anyone can help me? just mention all technique you know but please don't give me the tickling technique which has "sex" or "orgasm" elements.

i hope for the help.

thank you!

Well you probably would first want to restrain them some how or at least the re arms in a way they can't defend very well.
1.Try light tickles, Using your nails or a feather and gently spidering up down or around an area. This helps you find what places may be more sensitive. You should keep an open ear and eye to follow their reactions and see which areas have the best reaction
2.One thing I noticed is that rubber tipped brushes and pens work very well on feet
3. I believe feathers electric tooth brushes and licking (if your confortable with that) work well on the tummy. Possibly the belly button or ribs. Raspberries may help to.
4. Underarms are sensitive to light touches and pokes. You may use tools as listed above or more.
5. Teasing help the ticklie to get syked out. The may start laughing before you've even done anything which will give you even more of a reaction when you actually do. This would include circling around a sensitive area, wiggling your fingers above an area, moving your hand close to their body and quickly moving them away, showing them the tool you may tickle them with and moving it close to where you going to tickle, taunts such as "Oh you must be very ticklish there.," or "tickle tickle," maybe "I think some ones a bit ticklish."

Not quite sure if this is what your looking for. Just some suggestions.

This question looks like more of a lack of imagination than anything else. At best one could always cruise the video sections, the story sections, there's tons of variations all over the place.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back