• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help! with mainstream clip

bennyV

:idunno: I've been wanting to post a clip from a sitcom series I own on dvd and I'm wondering what the first step in doing that would be? thanks:idunno:

To post a clip, do the following:

Click either the "New Thread" (if making a thread for the clip) or "New Reply" (if posting the clip in an existing thread) as normal to bring up the screen with the box to type your post in.

Scroll below that box, below the Submit Reply and Preview Post buttons. See "Attach Files" in "Additional Options"? Look for a "Manage Attachments" button. Click it.

A window should pop up. To upload a file from you computer simply hit one of the "Browse" buttons next to the white boxes and then find the clip on your computer. Once found click "Open" in the file browser. Text should appear in one of the boxes. Repeat for additional files (Up to five) by using the other browse buttons.

To upload the file, click the "Upload" button next to the "Browse" buttons. It will take time. Eventually the view will change with the name of your uploaded file appearing as a link. If it does not work, scroll down and check the allowed filesizes for the file type you are uploading. If it is bigger than the limit for its type then you will have to split it or shrink it.

Once done uploading, close the little uploading window. Finish typing your post if necessary and post as normal. Your attachment should be there.

:bowing:
thank you very much. one more thing though : How do I actually pull the specific clip from the dvd and on to my labtop?

That I have no way of telling you. Ripping a scene from a movie is not something I am terribly familiar with. It may also be illegal in the US (I know many programs that let you do it are illegal to download in the US) and, if it isn't, the programs that do it are something of a pain to use (At least the ones I know). :(

I'd be able if I knew which movie. You'd still get full credit.

The show is the King Of Queens and the episode is called shear Torture. The scene is in a health club when Carrie is stretching out with her personal trainer and he slides his hand up on her sides and she says " that tickles" and starts laughing . I',m pretty sure it hasn't been posted or atleast all the King Of Queens tickle clips I've seen have involved Kevin James as the tickler. Anyway whatever anybody could do to get it up would be great. Oh one more thing , the episode is on the 8th season if that helps at all . thanks.:wavingguy

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back