• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here It Is!!! ... What's Your Favorite 'Kevin Bacon' Movie?

Soda Bobinski

Verified
It almost seems as if he's been in every movie since forever & it's hard to find someone who isn't , at least a little bit , a fan of his. Anybody who's got a trivia game named after him based on the fact that he's appeared in so many movies has just got to be cool. :cool2:

I actually kinda like The River Wild. It's such a formulaic action/adventure movie , but w/performances from Meryl Streep , David Strathairn , & John C. Reilly to go along w/our boy , Bacon , it's kinda hard not to like it , despite its faults.

Apollo 13. Again ... kinda formulaic , but this film is so much fun & so engrossing & still is able to ratchet up the tension in nearly every scene despite the viewer's already knowing the fate of the real Apollo 13 lunar mission. Any movie that can accomplish that while having those odds stacked against it is pretty much aces in my book.

Tremors is crammed w/all kinds o' win. 'Nuff said.

I really , really , really like Stir of Echoes. A well done supernatural thriller goes a very long way. Quite a cool flick!

I'd have to say that my favorite 'Kevin Bacon' movie is probably Sleepers. Great story w/a superb cast ... everything within this film just clicks. Though the movie deals w/some pretty "heavy" content , it's still very much worth seeing. Top-notch filmmaking right here , folks.

Oh lawd...one??

Hm...I loved him in Stir of Echoes & Where the Truth Lies...

Hollow Man was good (he's a hawt bad guy)

Tremors has about 40 different kinds of awesome stashed away in it.

But my fav has to be Sleepers. Best. Movie. Ever.

Hm...I loved him in Stir of Echoes & Where the Truth Lies...

Hollow Man was good (he's a hawt bad guy)

Tremors has about 40 different kinds of awesome stashed away in it.

But my fav has to be Sleepers. Best. Movie. Ever.

Oh lawd...one??

Quoted for truth :D

My favorite movie that he was in was "A Few Good Men," but of course he wasn't the lead character in that one.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back