• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey, aren't you . . .?

vampyr

TMF Regular
Never go out expecting that nothing unusual will happen; I just learned that the hard way. What do I mean? Pay attention:
Monday I took advantage of the holiday and went out to do some extra shopping (the clothing variety, not groceries) and I ended up on Market St. East. Well I was just aimlessly wandering when I heard a voice call out "Hey, aren't you . . ." and called me by name. I turned around and instantly recognized
the light brown hair, the green eyes and the wire rimmed glasses, it was my old pal from college Cindy! She was in jeans and a blue and white striped t-shirt and . . .(wait for it) . . . she
was barefoot. Before I could say anything she grabbed my arm and pulled me inside this oh-so-posh restaurant. It turns out she is the hostess there and saw me through the window and so on and so forth. The place was not open yet, she was just there doing the wine inventory, hence her very casual dress. We sat at the bar helping ourselves to drinks and going back over old times.
Cindy and I were best pals in college. She was a small town kid who had a really unique habit. If you did something nice for her she had sex with you; that was her way of saying Thank you!
She was also the most sadistic tickler I had ever met up to that point! More than once she had settled an argument by tickling me into a pile of helpless, quivering jelly.
Anyway, she invited me down into the wine cellar and I thought "What have I got to lose?" When I stood up the suddenly coolness of the tile floor made me look down. While talking I had uncounsciously slipped my shoes off. Well, if Cindy could pad around the place nue de pieds then so could I, right?
We got down to the wine cellar and we were the only ones there. Instead of showing me around Cindy manuvered me into a position where I was in front of her and then she grabbed me and started rib tickling me! Memories long forgotten of torture at her merciless fingers came back to me. In no time I was squirming on the ground while she dug her fingers into my ribs
making insane laughter explode from my body! "Nice to see you're still as ticklish as ever." she said. I could not shake her loose so I kicked at her to move her back. BIG mistake! She grabbed my left leg and said "Remember what I used to do that drive you wild?" I did, and I yelled "Oh you wouldn't!" But she did! She started licking my poor tender sole! This was ALMOST as bad a torture as being tickled with a feather. In no time at all I was in tears and blubbering hysterically for her to stop. "Oh are you crying?" she asked. "That's too bad. I'll make you laugh." and she dropped my foot and started again on my ribs!
After what seemed like a lifetime she stopped. As I was fighting to get my breath back she uncorked a bottle of wine, took a generous sip and passed it to me. I am not much of a wine drinker but heck, it was free and frankly I thought I deserved it.
When we got back upstairs she said "Hey that was fun, just like the old days." I just nodded. Cindy said she had to get back to work and I admitted I had to be going so I picked up my shoes and started to leave. As I went out she called after me "Hey come back some night, I'll take good care of you." I was about to say she had already taken good care of me when she added "I mean for dinner."
Will I? You bet I will! We're old pals after all!

Alright, that's it!! I'm just going to have to move to Philly. As usual corruptress, great story!

Hey Dory, rent us a suite, will ya?

Corruptress, I'd love to hang around you just for a week or so to see how you get involved in these things. You make them seem so natural when you write them up. I've not had as many oportunities in the past 10 years of my life, as you've reported in this month!

For that matter... if I got to hang around you for a week I think my oportunities might just improve! ;)

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back