• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Everyone

Hey, they don't call me godfatheress for nutin!:D

TKLVR18 said:
Hey, they don't call me godfatheress for nutin!:D
Yeah, about that, wouldn't godmother be the more appropriate title?

Sockstickler said:
Yeah, about that, wouldn't godmother be the more appropriate title?

Yea but then I'd have to put up with fairy cracks---most likely from you :rolleyes: No thank you! Besides, that movie's a classic! :happy:

TKLVR18 said:
Yea but then I'd have to put up with fairy cracks---most likely from you :rolleyes: No thank you! Besides, that movie's a classic! :happy:
Me? Be so petty as to make that kind of crack? Naaaaah :cool:

Riiight. Suuuure. We allll believe that! :p

But seriously, I've been looking for some type of female gangster icon for my avatar. Can't find one small enough *cries*

TKLVR18 said:
Riiight. Suuuure. We allll believe that! :p
And you make fun of me for my limited repertoire? That's about the fifth time you've used that one :p

Sockstickler said:
And you make fun of me for my limited repertoire? That's about the fifth time you've used that one :p

Hey, that's my signiture remark. It's different than not knowing anything else to say :cool:

TKLVR18 said:
Hey, that's my signiture remark. It's different than not knowing anything else to say :cool:
As you say, "Riiight. Suuuure. We allll believe that! :p "
And to keep things marginally on topic... *Sets up a full all you can eat and drink buffet to welcome him back*

Ohh! *eyes bulge* Got any white chocolate or steak???

TKLVR18 said:
Ohh! *eyes bulge* Got any white chocolate or steak???
Yep, the steaks are about in the middle, and the white chocolate's on the dessert end over on the far right.

Woohoooo! *grabs a huge plate and gets anime-style-large portions of each and digs in, looks up with blood from my rare steak pouring down my chin* Umm....want some?

TKLVR18 said:
Woohoooo! *grabs a huge plate and gets anime-style-large portions of each and digs in, looks up with blood from my rare steak pouring down my chin* Umm....want some?
lmao This girl loves her steak. *Gets a plate and gets some steak, a baked potato with the works, and some corn.*

*nodding frantically* I have a tendency to lose a lot of iron once a month if you catch my drift....*digs into my third steak topped with Dale's sauce, grabs a baked potato with the works as well* good idea!

TKLVR18 said:
*nodding frantically* I have a tendency to lose a lot of iron once a month if you catch my drift....*digs into my third steak topped with Dale's sauce, grabs a baked potato with the works as well* good idea!
Thanks. *Pours some A1 Steak Sauce on my steak, then scarfs it down.*

Mmmm pass that over!! *grabs the A1 and pours it all over my baked potato, looks up at people's shocked glances* What? It's good!!! Heh heh heh so I have the anime appitite. Sue me!! *digs in*

Welcome back JEFF.

It's good to see you again.

I was going to send you a PM a few months ago just to see what you were up to but my dumb burn-out ass kept forgetting.

dussicar said:
Welcome back JEFF.

It's good to see you again.

I was going to send you a PM a few months ago just to see what you were up to but my dumb burn-out ass kept forgetting.

Thanks alot man. Yeah, I actually just signed back onto this site for the first time a day ago. Its great being back with everyone!

Welcome Back, Jeff. Glad Things Are Going Well In Your Life. There Are Some Great New Folks Here As Well As Most Of The Old Gang, Too. You Have Been Missed, Dude. Be Sure To Check Out Beaunanza's Mad Libs. They Are A Hoot.

GEORGIATKLER said:
Welcome Back, Jeff. Glad Things Are Going Well In Your Life. There Are Some Great New Folks Here As Well As Most Of The Old Gang, Too. You Have Been Missed, Dude. Be Sure To Check Out Beaunanza's Mad Libs. They Are A Hoot.

Thanks GT! I will certainly take a look at them mad libs!

::::gets out TMSV,,,sweeps up the confetti::::

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back