• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi all, trying to turn a page here....

duderino84

2nd Level Orange Feather
.....so why not start in an introduction!? lol.

Hi guys, my name's Jim. I am 29 years old, living in New Jersey (been in the same town nearly thirty years). I've been a lurker for a while here, but I finally decided that it was time to make a change in my life other than "well, I guess this is pinned to me" in my fetish life. For whatever reason I feel like telling my life story, so here goes....

I have been into tickling and hair (unless asked for more, I'll just say it's not about cutting it lol) from the age of about 10 years old. After that, a lot of self-exploration, fiction novels, and thinking, around 17 I decided I'd look online to see if anyone else found it interesting. I did, but I was still very sheepish about it. I continued on to major in music in college (first community, then a university that had a habit of students not liking campus life......needless to say, it was mostly quiet.) and well....it was a lot of personal exploration, to say the least.

Around 22, I had a first relationship with someone that gave me some mild encouragement in my tickling fascination. Ever since has been a whole series of mishaps in finding dates, scaring them away with the tickling, and maintaining relationships that have peaked in length at six months.

Because of my meager experience in high school with trying to meet girls, I only really date online....but as of late I'm looking to change. This being because A: it's time I ended the "dude" habit of maintaining chill until there's something to get paranoid about (I do, at times) and get out there, and B: I've really gotten frustrated with my home state's habit of girls seeming to think any guy behind a keyboard/other device is a horny scumbag looking to pull the rug out from them for a quick lay (which frankly, I enjoy tickling too much to really get caught up in sex)...I'm starting to look into moving into another part of the state. But mostly, I have a pretty big fear of cold approaching, because the fetish that's not tickling related (*hint* above *hint* haha) gets in the way of me going after girls because my mind really gets racing when I get attracted....

anyhow, hope you've enjoyed my gibberish! hope to talk to you all soon!

Just FYI I have kik, Facebook, fetlife (Internet desert I sometimes want to call it), etc, so if anyone wants to talk, I'm in touch almost all the time...

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, Jim, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back