• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi! :-) Got some news for you.........

That's amazing, sweetheart!! Congratulations! We miss you. Come see us this May. <3

OMG Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You once told me men with kids were sexy.. SO here I was waiting for you. I leave you alone for a few months and look what you go and do.. go have your own.:seesaw:I could not be happie:mwahaha:r for you :yayzorz:unless I was the daddy... congrats luv.. Stay in touch this time and let us know how things are going. luv ya

Congratulations sweetheart, welcome to the Mommy Club :redheart: :twohugs:

Awww, thanks again everyone! Love you guys! And I'll be sure to let you know the sex (or sexes, lol).

Congratulations Tamia!!!!!!!!! Wishing you and your baby(s) all the very best! this is wonderful news

Hey! congrats Tam-Tam!!! As a new parent myself, I can tell you that all the sappy bullshit is actually true. :D I wish you all the joy and happiness you deserve. Little ones are a challenge, but you will be amazed at how naturally the instincts kick in. I was.

One bit of advice: read all the articles you want, get pointers, take advice from friends and family...and raise your kid the way YOU want. You'll know. ;)

Congratulations Tamia!!! You'll make a great mother.

So............I'm gonna be a mommy. :happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::happyhop:

Really REALLY excited! Just wanted to update my TMF family! So far, pregnancy is agreeing with me.

Anyways, just a short update. I miss you guys!

--T:happyhop:

Congratulations Tamia! I hope everything goes smoothly and that you have a healthy and cooperative baby :).

wow, just caught this now! Congrats to you lady! Wishing you many years of happiness!

Judy

Thank you, Thank you! Guy- does ANYONE ever have a cooperative baby? I'm already not getting sleep.......Looking forward to countless more sleepless nights! :)

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back