• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi Group

vampyr

TMF Regular
Sorry about before. I was feeling a little sensitive and everything seemed to be going wrong in my life. I had just been bitten on the left wrist by a dog and since then I cannot feel the last two fingers on my left hand. My doctor says the feeling ought to return on its own and it better since I cannot afford an operation. I could sure use a hug right now but since I have no significant other in my life at the moment I am sitting here knocking back Glenfiddich and playing every Elton John CD I possess.
Thanks to the person who sent me the nice e-card and yes, I will protect your identity.
Once again sorry I lost my temper. So, anything interesting going on?

Hey, welcome back. It is good to see that the reality of you being loved,liked,missed is finally sinking in. Don't drink too much as it will only make matters worse. Sorry about the dog bite and in this day and age it is only natrual to feel the way you did at times. can't wait for your next entry

Deac

Hey Cuz (as in cousin),

Welcome back. I hope your hand heels quickly. If I didn't live a thousand miles west of you I'd love to give you a hug. Elton John and Glenfiddich, huh... isn't that a single-malt scotch? I'm pretty sure it's famously good in any case.

Personally I prefer the regular Bushmills and something harder in the way of tunes. Rush, Jethro Tull, Peter Gabriel, Billy Squire are all good for lifting my spirits while I... lift spirits.

Anyway, good to see you back! It didn't feel right when there wasn't anyone here trying to corrupt-us! ;)

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back