• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi! Looking for RP partners

Sprout

Hello! Been a while since I last posted in here to I figured I’d try again! I'm 28 he/they (currently embracing my feminine side a bit more these days however), and was hoping to find a new RP partner over on Discord! I've been roleplaying with people on and off for abouuut 7 years now, and it's still one of my favorite ways to enjoy tickling, (especially now that omegle isn't an option, it’s made it even harder to find roleplay friends). So I’d really love to find someone to RP with! I'm also open to partners of any gender! Only requirement of course is being respectful of one another's boundaries and fantasies.

There's a huge variety of creative scenarios that I would love to explore and try out through RP! I'm into anything from practical scenes to fantasy scenes as well, so I'm certain we could find something we'd both enjoy playing! I would also prefer to find someone who's into more detailed roleplays, at least in the sense of our responses being a descriptive paragraph or two instead of one or two short sentences. It's always easier for me to get more immersed in a scene when both parties are descriptive. I do also personally prefer to lee more than I like to ler in roleplays, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it at all however, I’ll always ler for someone I get along well with, I just mostly prefer to lee to start. I'm also ticklish just about everywhere on my body, with some spots being a little worse than others of course~

As for things I'm into, I really enjoy heavy bondage, as well as a more intense tickle torture experience in my roleplays. My ideal scene would see me being pushed to my limits as I love being put through ticklish hell for hours on end. That isn't to say that all scenes need to be like that, or that they even need to have a serious tone, (I really enjoy being teased and played around with even in intense scenes) it's just what most of my biggest fantasies are comprised of. I do also enjoy the NSFW side of tickling, I know that's not for everyone so the specifics of that I'd be more than happy to discuss in private if it's something you'd like to explore!

If that all sounds cool to you, feel free to message me on Discord whenever! :3
My username is sproutrp

Hey there, shot you a poke on Discord juice0537 is my Username.

Hi. I sent you a friend request. superchattickling

I'm a lot into what you are too and I really want to find someone who will do some elaborated RP with long text.

Take care

Hi. I sent you a friend request. superchattickling

I'm a lot into what you are too and I really want to find someone who will do some elaborated RP with long text.

Take care
Would love to tickle role-play with you!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back