• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hi

tickler_uk

Hi everyone.My name is Steve I'm 34 and live in near Birmingham UK. I am married and my wife is 30. I have been into tickling for as long as I can remember. I don't know what actually started it. I love tickling a female allover but do have a soft spot for nyloned feet. My wife loves wearing sheer nylons and enjoys me tickling her feet. She knows it is a fetish for me and enjoys indulging in it with me. It isn't so much a fetish for her but she does enjoy it and the effect it has on me. I have discussed with her about another person tickling her, either with me or me watching. She is intrigued with the idea but said that it would need to be the right person or persons that she felt comfortable with. I would love to sort out someone coming and tickling her feet, a female would be awesome but a genuine guy would be acceptable. Obviously it would just be tickling fun in a relaxed situation and nothing further.
If there is anyone interested let me know, or even if you just fancy chatting about tickling etc please get in touch. The tickle scene in the UK seems to be far less widespread than in the USA which is a shame. I personally would love to be able to attend the odd gathering if there was one.
Hope to hear from you soo people

TicklerUK :ignite:

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back