• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

" Historic Tickling" New m/f Nylon Clip on TickleHaven featuring Alexa

TickleHaven

TMF Master
Gents its been a while. Remember one of our best models Alexa? She's back, now as a redhead, and just as ticklish as she always was. Still looks great, still in some great nylons, and still completely helpless. About halfway through we put in the controversial red ballgag - love it or hate it. She stills shrieks and squeals and still drools uncontrollably. Great stuff here, enjoy!

Attachments

• alexa new 007.JPG
    alexa new 007.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 599
  • alexa new 006.JPG
    alexa new 006.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 497
  • Snapshot 3 (1-24-2013 6-53 PM).png
    Snapshot 3 (1-24-2013 6-53 PM).png
    439.4 KB · Views: 968
  • alexanewchair forum.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,267
Glad to see her back. Any chance you will ever do a B-Bar 2 with her friend?

Glad to see her back. Any chance you will ever do a B-Bar 2 with her friend?

YES, theres a very good chance. in fact ill call her this weekend to ask her. B-Bar was one of my greatest clips! thanks for asking

Along with UK Tickling, you folks are at the top of my list. I don't always love your techniques, but you are the greatest on this continent at finding models. As always, thanks.

Along with UK Tickling, you folks are at the top of my list. I don't always love your techniques, but you are the greatest on this continent at finding models. As always, thanks.

thanks that means a lot. which techniques would you prefer?

I do like your Vids a whole lot, and I also adore your models, GREAT JOB. And I also love Alexa :)

But I have to say that I also do not like your techniques best, I'd prefer feather/pinwheel/toothbrush tickling. Especially the toe area :) I don't like the backscratcher too.

I would love to see Alexa/other beautiful models tickled that way.

ROCK ON!

Greetings

Oh My God!!! Alexa is my favorite ticklee!!!
I love her Yummy Feet and the Ballgag is Outstanding!!!

Does this mean she is available for custom clips???

thanks that means a lot. which techniques would you prefer?

I have come to accept the backscratcher, but I don't like the gagging. I have reluctantly purchased clips with gags, but only because I found the models worth it. The gags seem humiliating to me, especially since some of the women seem quite classy. The classiness sets you apart.

I have come to accept the backscratcher, but I don't like the gagging. I have reluctantly purchased clips with gags, but only because I found the models worth it. The gags seem humiliating to me, especially since some of the women seem quite classy. The classiness sets you apart.

Thanks and yes I do try to go for the classier models when I can. And yes, the gags definitely are humiliating, that's the whole point!:)

Oh My God!!! Alexa is my favorite ticklee!!!
I love her Yummy Feet and the Ballgag is Outstanding!!!

Does this mean she is available for custom clips???

YES, she is available again for custom clips. EMAIL me to talk it over! Email is better than PM b/c I dont always log into the forum here.

I cant say I remeber Alexa but she seems like a great 'lee so I hope we will be seeing more of her in the future

Wow she was hot as a blonde, but as a redhead its just over the top. Can't wait to see what else is in store

I cant say I remeber Alexa but she seems like a great 'lee so I hope we will be seeing more of her in the future

Alexa was a model from ticklehaven back in 2007 and 2008. not sure how long you have been in the tickling community. but we are glad to have her back!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back