• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hmmmm, One of Ours?

Alright, I can understand the mother being upset about that. I would consider it an innapropriate thing also, if my child were told to do something like that (especially since, IMHO, the teacher is not an attractive woman by a far cry anyway). However, I think that the mother blowing it way out of proportion and wanting her fired, etc is WAY too much. She apologized, what else do you want?

I sincerely wish some of my elementary school teachers had behaved that way. :D

In school I was tickled by my female guidance counselor a few times but it never bothered me, it was right around the time I started to get into ticking myself. But I can understand why the kids mom would be upset

I remember a (female) eighth grade English teacher who rib tickled one of the wise guys in my class for about fifteen seconds on one of the last days of school. (There may have been more, but that is all I know about.) There was also an art teacher in high school who went around poking students of both sexes to make them jump--myself included.

Obviously, I have nothing against tickling. I do not think it appropriate for a teacher to tickle her underage students, however.

If they were blood relatives or friends' children, and if it was not in a school setting, I would have no problem with it at all. Then she is a relative or family friend, not a teacher in power.

On a lighter note... I also remember one girl in junior high who sneaked up on and tickled the ribs of a male Social Studies teacher for a few seconds--and boy did he smirk and jump! That girl had guts. I don't know anyone else who would do that. (The teacher was one of those down-to-earth be-the-students'-friend guys, so it was not as big a risk as it sounds.)

Where? Where? Where?

Where the hell were these teachers when I was in school?
DAMN!
I wanted to lick & tickle a few of my female teachers during my school years.

Well, according to the kid, the teacher asked for the toe licking, and offered candy as a reward. I that's true, the teacher is in the wrong, but in my opinion nowhere near deserving of termination. A reprimand should suffice.

However, I have my doubts it happened that way. From the tone of the teacher's yearbook comment, I'm more inclined to believe it was the boy who initiated the behavior not the teacher. In any case, unless she had athletes foot at the time, it was really a pretty harmless event. I hate it when parents over-react in this way.

I'm not sure it's so harmless, considering that toe-licking is part of sexual foreplay for so many.

(By the way, the photo is of the kid's mother, not of the teacher, and she's not there looking to be crowned Miss America.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back