• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hogan Knows Best

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
Last night i was channel surfing when i came across Hogan Knows Best.Hulk Hogans new "reality" show.While i am a wrestling fan and i completely credit hogan for all he's done in wrestling..i just cannot stand him outside of the ring.He really is a complete jackass in real life.

Anyway, as i was watching he was having a talk with his daughter brooke.Now for anyone who hasn't seen his daughter she is 16 years old and looks as if she can EASILY pass for a woman in her 20's and i'm talking with a little make up she would be playboy playmate material .During the end of the talk Daddy pins down is 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER (who looks like shes in her 20's) and starts tickling her all over...and what i saw him trying to tickle i MEAN ALL OVER.And i'm not talking about a quick poke either. I found this kind of disturbing...so i ask you for your thoughts.What age do you think a child becomes too old for parents too engage in tickle "fights".Especially when the recipient is very "mature" (for lack of a better word) for her age

So long as the tickling is not in an inapprpriate area.......I see no real problem at all.

TTD

I saw that episode the other night. I really saw nothing inappropriate with Hogan tickling his daughter. To me they were having fun and clowning around. I really saw no wrong doing! Sometimes parents do tickle their children as long as they don't get carried away with it or tickle them in the wrong place.

I did not see Hogan tickle Brooke in the wrong place or I did not see Hogan get carried away with himself. So can't comment or complain about that.

Last edited:
the hollywood brother watched this very episdoe and was very pissed that the segment was so short. all the hollywood brother saw was the end where brooke was on the floor and she was showing off he tanned florida legs. The hollywood brother thought it was okay what they showed. The hollywood brother also liked earlier when it looked as if brooke might of been tickled greatly by her mother for wearing that tasty slutty hollywood brother approved white t-shirt that advertised about Brooke being natural in the chest department

if there is grass on the field then I'm playin ball just jokin anywho it's father and daughter, plus he just laid down some weight laws ,and just lightened the mood

Damn i thought i was the only one that saw it. Plus i wasnt sure if i should even mention it...lol. You beat me to it gilmour.

As long as he didn't tickle her in a sexual way, which it's clear he didn't, my only objections are that he didn't tickle her long enough, nor tie her up for the entire VH-1 audience to see Brooke get a "proper" tickling. :-D

I find it cute, ish a father and daughter thing. As long as he had no sexual intentions for the ticklies and he didn't "INTENTIONALLY" go into more private areas, ish fine by me.^^

Gotta disagree with you there. That's a bit creepy. It's even creepier that, though you say there's nothing wrong with it as long as he isn't touching her in certain places, you're fixated with seeing more of it for some unknown reason. I find it difficult to see that as cute when this is discussed on an adult forum. :lol

Whatever kind of brush you paint it with, that's one very disturbing picture.

Please do not request this clip here, because it contains an underage lee and thus is against the forum rules.

Well it wasn't like he was touching her in her privates so he was just playfully tickling his daughter i don't know i didn't see the tickling so i don't know

Jeeze la weeze...I don't really care lol.

It's not up for debate, seriously, who's gonna make a law saying, "You can't tickle fight with your daughter if you're a father when she is over such and such an age. Come on...

And yes, I k now virginia has a law like that, but then Virginia's an odd place to live...and I'm a smooth criminal.

If either of them has a tickling fetish, I think it's odd.

If neither of them do, then I don't think it's odd.

I don't know if either of them has a tickling fetish or not.

I think people here find it inappropriate because they view tickling differently than what's the norm. I don't like hearing about kids getting tickled or family members tickling each other because I'm sexually aroused by tickling and kids = pedophilia and family = incest. I realize that viewpoint is skewed by my feelings towards tickling in general, and that may be why some here found the scene to be creepy when it was meant to be innocent and light-hearted.

To be fair there are different types of tickling, there's the erotic and the playful kind. I myself have engaged in playful tickling which does not arouse me at all because it is simply playful. A lot of the time if we don't find the person that we are tickling or that is tickling us attractive, we don't find tickling arousing. So I think it was something perfectly innocent.

What I find funny is that anyone's actually watching this show. ;)

I don't have a problem with it either.He didn't mean anything sexual by it he was playing with his daughter.Hogan Knows Best is not a new show though it's old the new one would be Brook Knows Best but even that is not all that new anymore

Well. the idea of a father tickling her daughter may seem a little disturbing to people like us because we think of tickling as something mostly sexual as AnnieHall pointed above. Most of the things that are percieved as "morally wrong" or similar have a side to them that's somewhat sexual.
Just my 2 cents.

Most of the things that are percieved as "morally wrong" or similar have a side to them that's somewhat sexual.

So using that logic:

Saying that God does not exist has a sexual side?
Stealing candy from a baby has a sexual side?
Being Amoral has a sexual side?

Just kidding. But you know the truth...Bat man....

Last night i was channel surfing when i came across Hogan Knows Best.Hulk Hogans new "reality" show.While i am a wrestling fan and i completely credit hogan for all he's done in wrestling..i just cannot stand him outside of the ring.He really is a complete jackass in real life.

Anyway, as i was watching he was having a talk with his daughter brooke.Now for anyone who hasn't seen his daughter she is 16 years old and looks as if she can EASILY pass for a woman in her 20's and i'm talking with a little make up she would be playboy playmate material .During the end of the talk Daddy pins down is 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER (who looks like shes in her 20's) and starts tickling her all over...and what i saw him trying to tickle i MEAN ALL OVER.And i'm not talking about a quick poke either. I found this kind of disturbing...so i ask you for your thoughts.What age do you think a child becomes too old for parents too engage in tickle "fights".Especially when the recipient is very "mature" (for lack of a better word) for her age

You don't know him in "real" life.

I think you forget that the majority of people don't find anything erotic about tickling. This is also a very sexist topic if you think about it. If a mother is tickling a daughter it's considered normal. If her dad's doing it, it's sexual. Do you think if the hulk wanted to do something dirty with his daughter, he would do it on tape going to be aired on t.v?

Last edited:
So using that logic:

Saying that God does not exist has a sexual side?
Stealing candy from a baby has a sexual side?
Being Amoral has a sexual side?

Just kidding. But you know the truth...Bat man....

Yeah, I know. But using the broad sense of the sentence (really, really broad), according to psychoanalysis we do gain a form of unconscious pleasure from that sort of thing, that is ultimately sexual in it's nature. I do realize how wrong that sounds, but "sexual" there is not used in the same way that we use it everyday. Hence the really broad sense of the sentence. But yeah... I tend to... overanalise things sometimes.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back