• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hold on for this one.....SHERYL CROW!!!!!!!!!!

Rasputin

TMF Expert
HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!
:wowzer:

I was browsing through The Hole in The Wall Gang's website ( www.hitwgang.com) the other night. I purchased a membership and it has already paid for itself! Anyway, I was checking out the thumbnails of a barefoot Sheryl Crow. One looked like a guy was kneeling on the ground, holding Sheryl's naked foot in his hand. I clicked on the thumbnail to enlarge it, and it was a picture of a man on one knee holding the small, unclothed foot of the beautiful singer.
I would try to post the full size picture here, but I think HITW rules forbid it. You can see the thumbnail without the $14.99 membership.

Under the thumbnail was a link to www.krq.com, a radio station in Arizona, I believe. After some research I learned this guy is named John Jay VanEs, or as I call him, The Messiah. I took it upon myself to e-mail him and see if he had anything else to offer. He promptly replied, the same afternoon. Here are the e-mails, complete as follows:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 6:59 AM
To: Van Es, Johnjay
Subject: Is that you with Sheryl Crow's feet? If so, you are my freaking hero!

Hey man!

I was surfing the internet and I came upon a picture of what appears to be you holding Sheryl Crow's foot. NICE!!!

Anyway, I was wondering if you noticed if her feet were ticklish? You could answer a question that has been on the hearts and minds of 1000's of people that I know. You would gain even more legions of loyal fans than you already have!!!

Help us! The fate of the free world lies in your hands....hands that held Sheryl Crow's bare feet!!!

Thanks A Bunch!!!

Subject: RE: Is that you with Sheryl Crow's feet? If so, you are my freaking hero!
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:23:21 -0700
From: "Van Es, Johnjay" | This is spam | Add to Address Book
To: Deleted for anonimity purposes

Yes, she was ticklish!!!! She had GREAT feet...AND, if you are a true lover of feet...you will dig this...I smelled them too!!
Dig this...On May 18th...I get to hold Jennifer Love Hewitt's feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your deal?

Johnjay
KRQ

This by far, is my greatest accomplishment, to date.

WOO HOO!!!!!!

Rasputin

Rasputin,

You and Johnjay are the men. Sheryl Crow is ticklish what a find.

Thats an excellent find! I loved hearing it. I know that Ms J Love Hewitt isnt as popular as she used to be, but I look forward to that story as well. I do know that I read stories where the Party of Five cast used to tickle each other when she was on the show, and I remember reading in a celeb tickle list that Hewitt said somewhere that she is ticklish under her arms. I cant wait for the foot holding thing, to find out if she is ticklish on her feet as well. Anyhow, great post about Sheryl, and thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Nice find Rasputin!!

He asked what your deal was at the end of the email.
Maybe he'll do a photo of him tickling Jennifer's feet?

Give it a shot, can't hurt to try.
Great to hear him say Sheryl was! We all knew that no? :)

DK

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know, it's been posted on here that Jennifer Love Hewitt has admitted to having very ticklish feet!:D

Yeah, definately follow up on this! It would be an awesome connection to a tap into...a great mainstream source for us! Ask him to tickle her or ask her if her feet are ticklish (JLH) or something. I would love you forever! :D

Also, great job with the research! I often do a lot of searching but rarely come up with fruitful results. It's awesome that you nabbed this info for all of us!

Hey Guys,

Rasputin you may have come across a goldmine here. If you go to www.johnjayandrich.com they have a celebrity foot page with a good number of celebrities there. If you listen to the interview they did with Paige Davis of Trading Spaces they asked her to send in a picture of her feet to post and she said that she had cute feet and she would send a photo. This could lead to some great foot tickling opportunities. We have to keep an eye out for them with other celebrities.

Thanks for the props guys!

I followed up this morning with John Jay, thanking him from all of us. This could definitely be a good source. I made the joke in my reply e-mail that we'd all be "living vicariously through him".

Make sure you go check out the website www.krq.com. I don't know if increased web traffic is a helpful way to thank him, but it's a start. Also go see www.johnjayandrich.com. Drop them a line expressing your own gratitude.

Happy Hunting!

Rasputin

dude, hall of fame material right there!

Man Rasputin, you deserve a hall of fame spot right now! How long have we all been looking for that info? WAY TOO FREAKIN LONG! (applause)I tip my hat to ya dude!

Rasputin,

Great job, man! What do you think about the idea of your asking him to give JLH a quick (or not so quick) foot tickle and letting you (and us) know the results?

Or should we e-mail him with that request ourselves? Please advise.

Also, can you explain HOW IT IS that he is holding the bare feet of mega-celebs for a living. I mean, I know it's a tough job that someone's gotta do--but why not MEEEEE!!!!!

Thanks,

dig dug dog

Question

Does this earn Rasputin an upgrade in his status??? 1st level red feather? LOL, good job Rasputin.

thank you , Mr. Rasputin!!

That's the one I've been waiting for! I knew something would surface about Sheryl Crow!

Hey, I don't mean to be greedy, but I would absolutely love a little more info about this guy finding out that Sheryl Crow is ticklish. Like exactly how did he find out? Accidental tickle, did she volunteer the info, did he tickle her on purpose, why was he holding her bare feet(?)...stuff like that....

He ended his letter with "what's your deal," leaving the door open for you. Maybe you could tell him about this place and he'd post here himself. Ok, I might be getting carried away, but like I said, I really wanted this one!

Thanks again for your efforts! They're greatly appreciated!

Hard to believe that Sheryl Crow is still single at 40, huh? She must be really picky.

Re: thank you , Mr. Rasputin!!

BigBrownEyes said:

Hard to believe that Sheryl Crow is still single at 40, huh? She must be really picky.

Or maybe she is just is not interested in marriage or being tied down.

I was an atheist until now

Two things:

1) HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!
2) Has Mr. DJ ever been to our site here in the land of ahhhs?

-w

how quickly this gem passes into obscurity

Maybe we could drop Howard Stern some email and request that he try to get Sheryl Crow into his tickle chair. Is his email address still posted at this site?

It would be fun to at least hear him bring it up and check out her reaction to the subject. This is definitely a great find, but still a little vague.

I don't recall her ever being on Howard's show.

Good work, Rasputin, and thanks also to the guy on that radio show! It would be a shame if Sheryl's pretty feet weren't ticklish. But I'm wondering whether the foot pics are just there to get listeners or if John Jay is himself into feet (and possibly tickling)? :D

What a discovery! Sheryl Crow's feet is ticklish! Man, that's got a great ring to it. That said, god help her if Rasputin actually got a chance with Sheryl's soles...

Sir....you are personally responsiblr for the heartattack I just received. These are without a doubt the two women I would most want to tickle......I am speechless. PLEASE give us the Jennifer Love Hewitt update....I feel weak...I must sit.

Thanks to Latin Boy, who's contributed tons of tickle info to the forum, the following is from the list of ticklish female celebs

Me:
Hi Jennifer. I think you have the cutest laugh; I read in People that you love someone with a sense of humor. Well, how can someone make you laugh? Are your feet ticklish?

Jennifer Love Hewitt:
"thank you for your letter! sense of humor is important because I love to laugh. yes my feet are very ticklish but aren't everyones? merry xmas. love"

I emailed Johnjay right after this post went up and asked him about the ticklishness of Jenny Finch's feet cause I am in love with her. She is so hot! Anyways he responded quickly with "ill get some tickle pics" for you and then I have not received any more emails from him. I emailed him again after waiting and waiting and still havent gotten anything. All I wanted was a "yes she is very ticklish on her feet" or something like that. Did I do something wrong?

No, I wouldn't say that you did anything wrong. Now all you have to do is wait (which I understand can be the hardest part), but I wouldn't send any more e-mails to him. He's probably a pretty busy guy, and soon enough the foot page on his site will be updated. Hope that helps,
Scoob

Hey guys,

Great advice Scooby but I hear what your saying Tummy I would love to know if Jenny Finch is ticklish also.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back