• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly and Pepper Quick After-Tickle Talk 02/17/12

Thanks for the clip!
If you're taking suggestions (and I know you'll get a lot of foot-related requests, so I'll let others have their say), I suggest an underarm tickling contest, but have the 'lee have her bare arms way up but standing or sitting up, so that the 'ler can get up close and face to face to help with the verbal teasing. The one who loses gets tickled by the winner and you.

Requests? As long as there's enough upperbody action, you can't miss. Ah wait, here's one - a good ole tickle fight :cheesy:

Yep, long upperbody clip, especially armpit tickling. Would be great :)

Thanks for the clip!
If you're taking suggestions (and I know you'll get a lot of foot-related requests, so I'll let others have their say), I suggest an underarm tickling contest, but have the 'lee have her bare arms way up but standing or sitting up, so that the 'ler can get up close and face to face to help with the verbal teasing. The one who loses gets tickled by the winner and you.

Good idea.. will try this one.

Tickled side by side. Love these two.

If I can figure out a way to tie them both down like that I'll try!

I like Iggy's idea too. For me the one thing I'd love to see differently is the angle at which we see their body. You somehow manage to have the most beautiful girls and you're one of the best 'lers, but often we only see the body from the side and I really like me some clear view on the upper body with the belly button and all that goodness :) So combined with Iggy's idea to have them sit or stand that would work actually I guess.

Also, and barely related to the above, but I always enjoy figuring out why you named your files the way you did, like hpint is "Holly Pepper INTerview". I know, random, thought you might get a chuckle out of knowing someone notices :p

You need to put hollys feet in the focus of a new clip! she's got so lovely soles.... let pepper suck on her toes and kiss and lick her feet and make her giggle, that would be perfect!

I like Iggy's idea too. For me the one thing I'd love to see differently is the angle at which we see their body. You somehow manage to have the most beautiful girls and you're one of the best 'lers, but often we only see the body from the side and I really like me some clear view on the upper body with the belly button and all that goodness :) So combined with Iggy's idea to have them sit or stand that would work actually I guess.

Thanks. I've been watching some of the old clips I have from Parker's Amateur Videos and it got me thinking that I need to be more creative. They always managed to come up with new setups/scenarios.

You need to put hollys feet in the focus of a new clip! she's got so lovely soles.... let pepper suck on her toes and kiss and lick her feet and make her giggle, that would be perfect!

I've got a shoot with Jenny next week, then Holly and Pepper in March. I'm going to try and do some foot fetish clips, and I bet Holly and Pepper would be up for some feet stuff.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back