• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hospital tickle

You are not dark enough to be a depraved tickle artist! Begone, heathen! Er... ahem... well at least you're a light-hearted alternative to the twisted little minds that grace this forum!

grippedchimp said:
You are not dark enough to be a depraved tickle artist! Begone, heathen! Er... ahem... well at least you're a light-hearted alternative to the twisted little minds that grace this forum!

Hey! I resemble that remark!
Fairfeather, stick to what you're good at, and enjoy. I feel the same way about my writing style. Besides, if you try to fake it, its only going to produce work that is less than your best. Wonderful artwork. :)

Awww. Thanks again for the stream of kind words guys. :D Yes, Kalamos...I'll try to keep it one pic a post.

ShadowTklr...I might eventually come up with something on the farcical side that revolves around spies and espionage.:cool: Just a matter of giving it the time and thought it requires to do well. Plus..it has to compete with all the other ideas and suggestions and things in life that need doing. My kingdom for a clone. ;)

Hey man I noticed something in your comic, and if you do decided to do something darker, keep the humor. That's the first thing I noticed in your comic. Oh and about your comic. It was awsome, great work you should make a group or something to show off.

Fairfeather said:
Awww. Thanks again for the stream of kind words guys. :D Yes, Kalamos...I'll try to keep it one pic a post.

My kingdom for a clone. ;)

Il mio regno per un cavallo...

Nevermind.

I know you'll start posting your new pics in your older thread, out of mischief, but I'm checking all of them periodically!

You can post, but you can't hide. :D :D :D

Reg's man!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back