• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How about making the lee enjoy it?

Some ticklers get off on the fact of making a ticklee feel completely helpless not just physically but emotionally. Its a selfish desire rather then a shared one. The ticklee isn't a real person just an object to be used.

Interesting thread.

Whagt does Vanilla mean in that context.

Does Vanilla mean inexperienced ticklers or people without a tickling fetish?

- Glad to see fellow great minds here... I've always want everyone to enjoy it, and then work your way up to more intense tickling (haven't gotten there yet, m'self).

Sadly, I've come across many a selfish tickler here who really don't care about the ticklee past her ticklish flesh... The types that prefer to see their victim cry, scream, suffer & pee themselves. Hey, if the ticklee is okay with that, then have at it. But most people are not, especially vanillas.

Interesting that this thread gets a bump over six months after I started it! Haha.

I don't like any kind of selfishness in a playmate, sexual or otherwise. And definitely not when they are in a position of dominance over me. That doesn't make them all "bad ass" and intimidating if that's what they're trying to be, it just makes them unskilled as a partner. Bullies are insecure.

I've been told that I am my most appealing as a lee when I am all flustered and conflicted because I can't decide whether to beg for mercy or beg for more lol. That's the real sign of control, and it's a gift only I can give, it can't be taken from me by force. The fact that after a ler has really pushed the right buttons and earned my trust at the same time, I start to egg them on and push for torture, that SHOULD be a turn-on if that person cares about my pleasure in this process. My eagerness to be tortured should be what makes them proud of their tickling skills...it says more for them than if I were hating it. That's like saying "wow I love to have sex with a woman who despises it the whole time and walks away saying she never wants to sleep with anyone again"...doesn't that just make you an inadequate lover? lol

That's like saying "wow I love to have sex with a woman who despises it the whole time and walks away saying she never wants to sleep with anyone again"...doesn't that just make you an inadequate lover? lol

Doesn't that make you a rapist, not an inadequate lover?

Yeah, it does as far as I'm concerned. But knowing the kinds of people who get off on that, I'd expect them to be encouraged by that title.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back