• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Do I Find Out?

TicklingGeek

So I've been talking to this woman for about 4 months now. We met on Facebook and hit it off BIG TIME! We've been getting to know each other, talked everyday, opened up to each other. We just haven't met face to face yet. My thing is because of my fetish, I'm not sure if I can be with someone who isn't ticklish. My ex wife wasn't and told me she had been faking it for years at the time we were married. But I really like this woman and don't want to come off as weird or disappointing. How do I find out if she's ticklish before it's too late?

That really shouldn’t be the focus point right now. You’re in the stage where it should literally be about just having fun and enjoying her company when you choose to meet up. Worrying about the fetish side of things will only lead you to making a stupid mistake and that’s something you most likely won’t be able to come back from. My only advice, be patient. If it’s meant to be, things will fall into place exactly when they are suppose to.

That really shouldn’t be the focus point right now. You’re in the stage where it should literally be about just having fun and enjoying her company when you choose to meet up. Worrying about the fetish side of things will only lead you to making a stupid mistake and that’s something you most likely won’t be able to come back from. My only advice, be patient. If it’s meant to be, things will fall into place exactly when they are suppose to.

Thank you so much! That is honestly the best advice! I really do like her and don't wanna make things weird. We click on just about everything. So truly, thank you!

I agree that tickling isn't everything but I disagree that it shouldn't be the focus. Life is short. You already learned the hard way once what doesn't work for you. It's ok to go after what does. But GTS is absolutely right that your first steps have to be meeting in person, and simply having a good time. Once you do, if you are, sneak in a playful tickle!

It's also fine to ask if she's ticklish online, of course. Say she has a beautiful smile and you'd love to see more of it, or something like that. But only in passing. Don't make a big deal of it. What matters first is whether you click IRL. Then whether she's ticklish and likes when you try

I wouldn't focus on the tickling thing just yet. Work your way up to meeting in-person. Besides, just because you click while discussing things online or over the phone doesn't necessarily mean you'll have the right chemistry in-person. It sounds like, at the very least, you'd be good friends. The real test will be if you have the right feelings for each other when you spend time together in-person.

Speaking from personal experience, I've known women who I can relate to well on various topics but that didn't have the right chemistry with me when we met up offline. We were able to develop good friendships instead.

I agree that tickling isn't everything but I disagree that it shouldn't be the focus. Life is short. You already learned the hard way once what doesn't work for you. It's ok to go after what does. But GTS is absolutely right that your first steps have to be meeting in person, and simply having a good time. Once you do, if you are, sneak in a playful tickle!

It's also fine to ask if she's ticklish online, of course. Say she has a beautiful smile and you'd love to see more of it, or something like that. But only in passing. Don't make a big deal of it. What matters first is whether you click IRL. Then whether she's ticklish and likes when you try

Thank you! You're right as well! I think I'm just nervous more than anything else. I try to be respectful and steer clear of the subject or things of the like because I don't want her to think it's just for one thing.

I wouldn't focus on the tickling thing just yet. Work your way up to meeting in-person. Besides, just because you click while discussing things online or over the phone doesn't necessarily mean you'll have the right chemistry in-person. It sounds like, at the very least, you'd be good friends. The real test will be if you have the right feelings for each other when you spend time together in-person.

Speaking from personal experience, I've known women who I can relate to well on various topics but that didn't have the right chemistry with me when we met up offline. We were able to develop good friendships instead.

We have a date next weekend for The Batman which will be our first time meeting in person ever! I'll focus more on seeing if we click in person first. Thank you!

Ive always started out by steering a topic towards giving massages. then mention foot massages. that may have a woman say her feet are ticklish, or i might jokingly say, "i hope your not ticklish" thats been very successful for me.

Though I agree with the consensus that it should be on the back burner, when the time is right, just ask. You are both adults. You need to forward and honest. Get it out of the way. Don’t worry about being weird or disappointing. Just be you. It’s who you are.

To be honest, I always ask the question within the first couple of days of knowing a girl. To be even more honest, I ask it without any backstory, or something. When we talk/chat, and it's still the "getting-to-know-you" phase, I just ask. And they always answer. Some of them even say "Well, why don't you find out"?

As someone above said, life's too short. If it's something that's important to you, no point in hiding or delaying.

I agree with everyone else, just take it slow and go with the flow at this point. If it comes up, and it inevitably will, then you can segway into the topic. Otherwise, just have fun and enjoy it. Good luck &#55357;&#56898;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back