• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you feel about nipple tickling?

It's most probable. I might be a human statue on the royal mile or something.

God, does this mean it's already a year since that eventful wedding? Time flies.

There's a BDSM thingy here in town I'm attending next week; I'll let you know if it's worth a visit. Is your Edinburgh time mostly allocated?

God, does this mean it's already a year since that eventful wedding? Time flies.

There's a BDSM thingy here in town I'm attending next week; I'll let you know if it's worth a visit. Is your Edinburgh time mostly allocated?

Allocated? Pfft.

As far as I know, I'm spending one evening going clubbing with my sister and her husband, and I'll probably have to go for dinner at my uncles one night. The rest of the time I'm going to be sleeping on my sisters couch, getting bored.

Lemme know about the BDSM thingy - is it at DV8, or is it some sort of munch?

And yeah, it's been almost a year since the wedding. Crazy, eh? :D

EDIT: Back on topic - nipple tickling is awesome. :p

Even when it's a certain scallywag, encouraging the girls to do such to you by way of a Mexican sonic scrubber? :D

The masochist in me thought it was fantastic, even though it felt like they were being sandpapered off.
But then again I like them stuck full of needles. Go figure.

You scallywag. ;)

Allocated? Pfft.

As far as I know, I'm spending one evening going clubbing with my sister and her husband, and I'll probably have to go for dinner at my uncles one night. The rest of the time I'm going to be sleeping on my sisters couch, getting bored.

Lemme know about the BDSM thingy - is it at DV8, or is it some sort of munch?

And yeah, it's been almost a year since the wedding. Crazy, eh? :D

EDIT: Back on topic - nipple tickling is awesome. :p

It's a club...I really dislike the word 'club', come to think of it. But for lack of a better word...

Yes, madness, one whole annum. Will there be anniversary festivities? Hopefully it won't be necessary to invoke the Mental Health Act this year. Or the Free Church of Scotland. Personally, I'd take my chances with the latter. The blood of Christ compels you, Artoo.

The blood of Christ is for drinking. Some might consider it sacrilicious.

No sacriligiosity around here, mate. This is Scotland.

Yes, well. You're most welcome to crash at my place if need be. Just mind you don't horrify my flatmates with your scary-ass crystal juggling balls and stories of needles being driven through your nipples by a team of dominatri.

So, nipple tickling. Super.

Last edited:
I love it. The current girl I'm seeing goes crazy when I rub my fingers across her erect nipples.

-Xionking

I love tickling nipples myself. I mean it not only tickles them, but it gets them excited. My girl has sensitive nipples, but she isn't very tickling there.

I hope everyone here has checked out recent developments in the "Show us your feet and..." thread. Some of the most beautiful of the ladies here have been most generous in this very area!

I love my life!

I l-o-v-e tickling a helpless lee's nipples, especially when she's tied down so tight that she literally can NOT get away from it. When her upperbody is bound so securely, she can't writhe back and forth, but she can certainly shake and jiggle with laughter...and my fingertips or tongue are flicking and teasing them, making her squeal, gasp, and tremble in her bonds...knowing it's such a mindfuck since it tickles so horribly bad, yet is turning her on because there isn't a fucking thing she can do about it...

Oh yes, daddy likes.

I absolutely love it. Hubby likes to get me with a feather duster, or by tickling my nipple with the tip of his tongue while spidering the outer sides of my breasts or underneath them. It's AWESOME! I also love to get his nips by gently tickling them through his shirt (he will immediately twist away and grab my wrists xD)!

I l-o-v-e tickling a helpless lee's nipples, especially when she's tied down so tight that she literally can NOT get away from it. When her upperbody is bound so securely, she can't writhe back and forth, but she can certainly shake and jiggle with laughter...and my fingertips or tongue are flicking and teasing them, making her squeal, gasp, and tremble in her bonds...knowing it's such a mindfuck since it tickles so horribly bad, yet is turning her on because there isn't a fucking thing she can do about it...

*thud*

This is the hottest post I've seen in a long time. As far as nipple tickling is concerned, I just don't know what to say..........:cheesy:

It's hott, sensual, sexual, and the friggin' bomb baby!!:bugeyed:

HDS forgot to make a comment on the topic. I've had the pleasure of doing it to someone once and having it done to me a few more times than that and ... well, it's great fun to give and receive. Moar in my future, plz. :D

I would love to tickle a lovely lady nipples with a small feather.

I would love to be tickled by a lovely lady on my nipples with a small feather.

So how come since sooo many people like it that there are so few clips of it!?

I agree! MORE NIPPLE TICKLING CLIPS!

Volunteers?

Last edited:
This is ME in a BIIIIG way!! I can literally feel a direct link between my nipples and...... (more traditional spots to orgasm from). In fact, it's my FAVORITE kind of orgasm, they are the MOST powerful when, no matter what else is going on, they are being stimulated in some way! Whether that's the only thing going on or as an addition to something else...it's definately earth-shattering to be touched there! It's my BIGGEST turn-on switch!

I'm REALLY ticklish there, especially in the beginning,..you know, when you're at the flirting/playing/just starting to make out stage of the night, ..when you feel all tingly and butterfly-y in anticipation. It REALLY tickles like crazy at THAT point, ...and even how intensely I LOVE it, ..at the very beginning I'll go crazy trying to protect my nipples and feeling the rush of panic when the guy goes for them and gets me there. I don't know why,...it DOES tickle like crazy,..but it also feels SOOOO incredibly good, I don't know why I try to protect it at first. Maybe b/c subconsciously I know how intensely in makes me feel and turns me on. Anyways...once I get into it, it still tickles, but I stop trying to make it stop and just go with it, and then DON'T STOP, no matter what else you are doing! ;-P

BTW, my whole breasts are VERY ticklish as well...especially on the afore mentioned outer sides of each and especially by nails and light quick spider tickling there. The undersides of them are also. The sides of my breasts where they connect w/my upper sides and lower armpits are probably my WORST most ticklish spot I have! I can't control it there! Another reason why having my nipples played with drives me so crazy...it's so easy to torturously tickle my armpits AND drive me wild w/my nipples at the SAME time, and one usually happens (even if accidentally) while doing the other! GRRRRR ;-P

OMG I have to stop writing now........

Terrific post. :)

This is ME in a BIIIIG way!! I can literally feel a direct link between my nipples and...... (more traditional spots to orgasm from). In fact, it's my FAVORITE kind of orgasm, they are the MOST powerful when, no matter what else is going on, they are being stimulated in some way! Whether that's the only thing going on or as an addition to something else...it's definately earth-shattering to be touched there! It's my BIGGEST turn-on switch!

BTW, my whole breasts are VERY ticklish as well...especially on the afore mentioned outer sides of each and especially by nails and light quick spider tickling there. The undersides of them are also. The sides of my breasts where they connect w/my upper sides and lower armpits are probably my WORST most ticklish spot I have! I can't control it there! Another reason why having my nipples played with drives me so crazy...it's so easy to torturously tickle my armpits AND drive me wild w/my nipples at the SAME time, and one usually happens (even if accidentally) while doing the other! GRRRRR ;-P

An awesome way to play with nips is to suck on one nipple/breast while using your fingers on the other to slide into the armpit,down the side, back over the boob all while my tongue is doing the same on the other side.
Very sexy...oh and I bet you make great sounds xtrmlytcklsh23!

I'm REALLY ticklish there, especially in the beginning,..you know, when you're at the flirting/playing/just starting to make out stage of the night, ..when you feel all tingly and butterfly-y in anticipation. It REALLY tickles like crazy at THAT point, ...and even how intensely I LOVE it, ..at the very beginning I'll go crazy trying to protect my nipples and feeling the rush of panic when the guy goes for them and gets me there. I don't know why,...it DOES tickle like crazy,..but it also feels SOOOO incredibly good, I don't know why I try to protect it at first. Maybe b/c subconsciously I know how intensely in makes me feel and turns me on. Anyways...once I get into it, it still tickles, but I stop trying to make it stop and just go with it, and then DON'T STOP, no matter what else you are doing! ;-P

Yes? Go on!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back