• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How “evil” do you want your tickler to be?

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
On a 1 to 10 scale, how evil should your tickler be?

Do you like a playful poke from that 4/10, not really “evil” but more friendly tickle?

Or are you a ‘Lee who wants tickled by a 10/10 evil merciless tickler?

IMO, it’s the 7/10 evil tickler that turns me on the most. The ‘Ler who loves doling out a hearty tickle torture, but she’s not totally heartless. The idea that if I’m begging and pleading hard enough, she *might* show mercy. Or maybe not. Depending on her mood that day.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy the scale of tickling but will always choose 10. :)

If I started tickle playing with someone new then maybe a 4/10 as we would have to develop some level of trust first. But with my current ler, 10/10. :p

I don't consider my ler evil. He's doing me a favor by tickling me. That is far from evil to me.

As a ler, I am perhaps too kind, about 3/10.

As a lee, I want a woman who is about 8/10, determined to tickle the crap out of me, but likely to show some mercy in the end. :D

I think the most I have experience with is a 5/10. I would love to have an experience with a 10/10. Lol. But, I think, that's because I have a desire to be broken, just once.

..........And now I have an image in my head of a girl doing a bad Russian accent and saying "I must break you" before the tickling begins.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I agree with luvlee. A 10\10 tickler would be doing me a favor. Nothing evil about it lol ;)

10/10. But give the lee a break. I don't want to see a woman get hurt.

Maybe 4/10 if sessioning with them for the first time. If I've known em for awhile, I'd want them to work up to 10/10. I'd want to be tickled so bad that I'd be wishing to pass out..but the ler being evil enough to not grant me that relief from the torture. Lol

Last edited:
4/10 if we're starting out, but to 8/10 once our connection's good enough. Or to the full 10 if i become brave enough. ;)

When I'm at the mercy of someone who shows no signs of stopping anytime soon, who knows my weak spots and exploits them without compunction, it's a high-wire feeling of panic and I desperately need it to stop. On those occasions I think I vastly prefer a far less evil tickler.

But then when someone tickles me just long enough to make me writhe and shriek, then relents out of compassion and kindness, I confess the ensuing relief is a disappointment.

(And yes there are specific people in my life who fit each of the above categories.)

Hear what ya mean. Don't know that there's any one I prefer. Especially starting out would want much more benign as trust is built, but as she learned my spots, preferences, no nos, then ya, at that point flip the switch for that sadistic pleasure at inflicting the most merciless ticklish agony on my helpless tied up form.

For sure lol

Honestly would love to challenge a sadistic ler one day, that she would have to make me use a safeword to escape the tickling, a challenge considering how passionate I am in loving being tickled out of my mind lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

about a 3 for me tickling has always been playful in my eyes whether i'm being tickled or I'm doing the tickling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back