• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how I got a girl to like tickling m/f

banddmagic1

Hello. First posting on here. Long time lurker, I had a screename a long time ago that I barely used and forgot password...so I'll be on posting probably more true stories.

So this little story offers no advice on how to make this happen, just how it happened for me. It was a pretty short relationship, it just didn't feel quite right, but I had some fun along the way.

Her name was Lindsay. She seemed to be someone I wouldn't be interested in at all. Our personalities didn't really mesh, but she kept texting me after we first met..more as friends. Whenever the conversation would get a little more than friends, she would throw things out like "you're so weird!" I was really ready to end it and then she said she wanted to come hang out with me. The only way I was going to want to do that at that point was if I could get some tickling out of it. I added that into the conversation a little bit, saying things like "Well, I have a Wii, maybe we could play that. or I can just tickle you until you pee." In reply she claimed no to be ticklish and thinking that sounds like a terrible idea...but for some reason I didn't quite believe her..I had her over...

She came over one night sort of late. She came into my apartment wearing a hoodie, jeans, and I believe sneakers...She was a really tall girl and had a solid frame...I'm not at against dating bigger girls, but I'm pretty tall, and she was taller than me, which I wasn't at all use to. Sometimes hugging her or holding her hands felt like I was hugging it out with one of my guy friends...However she had a gorgeous face, lovely voice, and nice personality. We played Wii for a little bit, and like I promised, I used "cheating" to tickle her...when she was playing I put my hands on her sides and just started digging in. Her saying she's not ticklish was a complete lie. She flailed back, grabbed my hands and let out a huge laugh, face immediately turning red and she fell off the couch onto the floor. I immediately continued tickling her belly while she was on the floor...by this point I was so excited and suggested we make our way into the bedroom. She said sure.

I of course made her take off her shoes, but let myself wait a bit before involving her feet. We made out really passionately on that first meeting. Lots of fun rolling around on the bed, kissing her neck and ears to get squeals out of her, feeling her arms try to block my fingers from getting into her armpits...I eventually tickled her white socked foot to great reactions. She was pretty ticklish, but not so much that she was going to wake the neighbors or needed me to stop immediately...Our first night was really passionate...and we at that point were great.

That week we did a lot of texting back and forth. She was going to get a pedicure, and I made her tell me all about it, how ticklish it was etc. We met up a few more times, and I could tell she was starting to look for a relationship.. Something I was not ready for as I just got out of a 4 year relationship, and I was clear with her about that. She would do nice things like bring over a bottle of wine, offer me free things, started telling her friends how great I am..I was starting to get uncomfortable.

Then I asked her what she thought about getting tickled in nylons. She knew what I was getting at and was pretty nervous about the prospect. I also asked her if she would consider letting me use a tool on her...something like a hairbrush...she said she'd be up for it. I asked her to bring a hairbrush and wear nylons the next time we met. Something about asking her to do that and her listening to me was really hot for me. She showed up again, after getting off of work at Carson's, with a bottle of wine, wearing a skirt, black nylons and heels and had a hairbrush in her bag. After some kissing in the living room, we made it to the bedroom. This time more experimental in the tickling where she's laying there allowing me to tickle her and it's actually turning her on. I sit on her ankles and play with her soles as she rolls all over the bed, covering her face, laughing uproriously, and even more intense when I give her the hairbrush. She tells me it's like nothing she's ever experienced. At this point I am out of my mind needing to have sex, and I ask if we can, and she tells me she won't unless we're officially dating. I respect that and do everything she's willing to do while I consider her offer. I don't just say ok and take it.

That night we got pretty drunk and fell asleep. I woke up early in the morning with her in bed with me. It just didn't feel right. The next time we met, I suggested going for a walk...I figured if it felt natural to walk with someone, hold hands, feel romantic that I would know if there was something more there to build on...there wasn't. It just didn't feel right. I kind of kick myself to this day wishing I wasn't so picky, and just tried it out and saw what happened, but I do cherish that time we had together, and feel good about not leading her on or taking anything from her dishonestly.

About a year later, she called me. I was sort of starting to see someone new that I didn't want to give up, but thought it would be ok to talk to her as long as that was clear...here's a summary of our conversation....

Remember when you came over? I didn't have a tv in my room, so there wasn't much to do but hanky panky
haha... yeah, play some wii, drink some wine and get drunk, make out and fool around... thats what we did
yeah....sit on my comically small couch
Oh! I remember that now!
i think i tickled you off it the first time you
You might be right
I remember you claimed not to be ticklish, so I had to prove you wrong
Well, typically I hate being tickled.
Have you been tickled since? Does it feel different now?
No, My ex would do it sometimes, but I'd yell at him. It was annoying when he did it. With us, we had great chemistry, so it was more fun
How would you feel if someone platonic did it to you? Like a friend?
I don't know. It would take a real special person to get me to like it. Most girls don't like being tickled.
I know. It's a shame.
Well, if you're ever single again and want to cuddle and make out, I'm totally game.

Sadly I never got a chance to take her up on that. She moved away and I think she's married now.
Hope you enjoyed

As this is a good story, it's totally understandable that you didn't want to lead her on but at least you had fun :) thanks for sharing.

I love stories that are so obviously real, and so are you. I'm really glad you posted, and hope you'll write more. That was a great set of experiences for sharing.

Great story. Love to hear the nylon tickling experiences.

A nice telling of an intriguing little episode. I think Lindsay may have been a natural.

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back