• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Long can YOU be tickled? NO breaks! NO stoppage at all!

Re: What a bunch of WUSSIES!!

shygirl said:
5 minutes? one hour? Are you kidding? I didn't realize I was tip toeing in the tulip garden here! What a bunch of light weights!!!:imouttahe

I would love to get my hands on somebod with that attitude :devil: :p ;)

A reply to the above!

YEAH SURE! you probabley couldn't even tickle the ivories on a piano!!:p !!!

YEAH SURE! you probabley couldn't even tickle the ivories on a piano!! !!!

Pretty bold words for a gal that laughs like the dickens when tickled!!

Hope to see you both in a few weeks!

JPie

Not sure...yet

I honestly don't know...I've been trying, and so far haven't found that limit....
anyone want to help out? Seriously! LOL
I really would like to know how much tickling I can take and for how long. Just email me or message me, I would gladly accept ticklers.

Mike :)

Dunno. We've gone all night before without breaking. It depends on the ler(s) and how well they can tickle in the way that effects me. Unfortunately, most lers I know think that the only way to tickle is to dig for gold. That does nothing but hurt me. Get me with a feathery touch in the right places and I'm toast in no time. But, I'm not really into the whole "gotta break them" game anyway. I enjoy being tickled and want it to continue, not stop! lol :p

Ann

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back