• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Long Have You Lasted In A Tickle Session?

AI93JR

TMF Poster
As the title says, how long have you lees out there lasted in a tickle session? Me personally, I lasted for three and a half hours which is now the all-time high for me. It was two and a half before that.

I had a Lee go for just a couple of minutes under 3-hours before she safe-worded. It is the longest I have ever tickled anyone non-stop. Needless to say, I was very impressed.

Lol, I know exactly what you mean. It's usually when about five minutes in you're already sweating.

Okay, and were you tired out, too? I've tired out all of my ticklers and they were much bigger than me.

Damn, lol. Well, they were nicer to you. I see why with a smile like that.

2 hours. no real breaks. the only problem was, the session lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes!

steve

3 hours, with maybe 2 or 3 short breaks. Surprised me, because I usually need more breaks during the session (because of breathing problems due to Cystic Fibrosis).

I haven't safeworded yet, however (came close near the end of a 2 hour FF/M tickle session at Fantasy Makers a few years ago)

ChicagoDavid, you definitely sound like a tickler to be feared.

Ha! But I've never actually tickled someone for a full minute nonstop. I've never played with someone who had the fetish, so I've always needed to give the person a break way before the minute was up!

Oh, I see, lol. Well, God have mercy on the ticklish person you encounter that is into the fetish, lol.

Thats for me to know and you to never find out

Ha! But I've never actually tickled someone for a full minute nonstop. I've never played with someone who had the fetish, so I've always needed to give the person a break way before the minute was up!

There's a lot of truth to this! If you're tickling someone who does not have our interest, a minute is a long time! I was tickling someone quite a while ago and had them tied up so I could do pretty much anything I wanted to. So, I told them I was going to tickle them for a minute straight, non stop, then 2, then 3, etc, etc. Of course they were freaking out, but hey, we were both young and I didn't care back then. So I started tickling them. I think it was their pits and I was watching the timer. 15 seconds, 30, 45... I started thinking, holy shit, this is a long time! I'm sure they were thinking that at 15! But, anyway, I finally stopped at a minute. They were toast! I actually felt bad for them. But not bad enough not to tease them by asking them if they were ready for 2 minutes! :p I didn't do that, but the look of horror on their face was funny!
But the point is, people don't realize the loss of the sensation of time when you're being tickled if you're not used to it. Even if I tickle someone now, I may tickle them for quite a while, but it's not non-stop. There are breaks. And I will move around the body, tickling different spots.

There's a lot of truth to this! If you're tickling someone who does not have our interest, a minute is a long time! I was tickling someone quite a while ago and had them tied up so I could do pretty much anything I wanted to. So, I told them I was going to tickle them for a minute straight, non stop, then 2, then 3, etc, etc. Of course they were freaking out, but hey, we were both young and I didn't care back then. So I started tickling them. I think it was their pits and I was watching the timer. 15 seconds, 30, 45... I started thinking, holy shit, this is a long time! I'm sure they were thinking that at 15! But, anyway, I finally stopped at a minute. They were toast! I actually felt bad for them. But not bad enough not to tease them by asking them if they were ready for 2 minutes! :p I didn't do that, but the look of horror on their face was funny!
But the point is, people don't realize the loss of the sensation of time when you're being tickled if you're not used to it. Even if I tickle someone now, I may tickle them for quite a while, but it's not non-stop. There are breaks. And I will move around the body, tickling different spots.

Yep! Conversely, I find it difficult to get someone who does not have the fetish to tickle me nonstop for a minute! They agree, but then stop early, even when I say in advance not to.

3 hours for me. I never use safewords so its just down to when the ler gets tired.

Even if a tickler went easy on me, if it was on my feet I would be lucky to last three minutes.

DSCN0090.JPGRSCN0215.JPG

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back