• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Many Frustrated Ticklees Out There?

milesteg

Hi all!

I'm new to the forums (and to tickling generally) and I was curious as to how many are in my situation; very ticklish and no tickless around to take advantage of the situation! :-(

It seems that being located in Australia really doesn't help matters.....

So are we all bound and satisfied or are we longing for the toucher of the 'ler? And if you are, what have you done in the meantime? :)

Hope all is well!

Yes, that's me!!!

waves her hand" yep, i'm frustrated as a lee also. haven't had a good session in like three months! argggggh!!! Of course, part of the problem is that as a lee, I never get enough anyways!! As a ler, I wear out within an hour but as a lee, I keep on going.. and going... and going... well, you get the picture!:D

I'm one of them

Count me in.
Occationaly, to help scratch that itch, I've gone to see dommes, or a bondage enthusiest I know who loves to tickle, but as women in those professions tend to be a little pricey, I tend to keep it as an occational treat.
I do tend to feel relaxed for about a week afterwards, but at the same time, I also start to feel weird about having to 'pay for it'. A third of a months rent for an hour or so of bliss.
When there isn't a like minded person in your life, it's frustrating. Tickle-Therapy sessions do help.

Hey Steg,
Though I'm not really that ticklish, it still is difficult. Most of the people here that can say they've got everything they want are probably married or at the least going out with their tickle partner. Others like me, don't have that luxury... at best I can get away with some of that stuff with a certain group of friends that I meet up with about every month.

And yeah, about the Australia thing... they had a poll a little while back and there were apparently 80 of us... unfortunately I've only spied 3 others at the moment... and they havn't been posting in my viewing area recently... whats more they were all guys...

So yeah, other than that... welcome, enjoy yourself and the like.

milesteg said:
Hi all!

I'm new to the forums (and to tickling generally) and I was curious as to how many are in my situation; very ticklish and no tickless around to take advantage of the situation! :-(

It seems that being located in Australia really doesn't help matters.....

So are we all bound and satisfied or are we longing for the toucher of the 'ler? And if you are, what have you done in the meantime? :)

Hope all is well!
Welcome- hope it all works out well for you

Actually, if you're a lee, you don't know how lucky you are. It's far easier to find women willing to tickle then to find women willing to be tickled.

My advice is not to spend all of your time looking for a woman with a tickling fetish. Don't ignore that avenue altogether, just don't focus all your energy there. Instead, seek out women in your circle of influence, ask them out, and date them as anybody would. Once you've got a couple of dates under your belt (and hopefully some level of intimacy), create ticklish situations for yourself. Ask her to scratch your back for instance, or give her a massage and then get one in return. Once she has her hands on you, warn her to be careful because you're very ticklish. If she's a tickler, she'll not be able to resist. If she doesn't take the bait, then just ask her to concentrate the scratching, or massage out toward your sides. Then react to the tickling as though it were a pleasant surprise. The key is to be natural, and to be fun. It's all in your mind. Most women will jump at the chance to tickle a male friend or boyfriend. The things that hold them back are politeness, respect, and concern over a negative reaction.

All through my teenage years I was a frustrated lee. I couldn't figure out how to get girls to tickle me, and I wanted it so bad. But as soon as I was out in the working world, I couldn't believe how easy it was to make it happen. I was getting tickled right and left, and not by fetish girls, but rather normal everyday girl-next-door types. Once it was clear to them that the tickling was welcome, the floodgates were open.

Re: I'm one of them

MrTicklefeet said:
Count me in.
Occationaly, to help scratch that itch, I've gone to see dommes, or a bondage enthusiest I know who loves to tickle, but as women in those professions tend to be a little pricey, I tend to keep it as an occational treat.
I do tend to feel relaxed for about a week afterwards, but at the same time, I also start to feel weird about having to 'pay for it'. A third of a months rent for an hour or so of bliss.
When there isn't a like minded person in your life, it's frustrating. Tickle-Therapy sessions do help.

Mrticklefeet ,

AWWWW you know that if you can get yourself to Phoenix,AZ that
my door is always open and I'd *love* to tickle you :p :devil:

welcome aboard!!! don't worry, you'll find plenty of lers' that will cater to your needs. and crydun, sooner or later you'll get your tickle fix...

okay, someone explain this to me.

we have thousands upon thousands of personals posted on this very forum from people looking for someone to tickle.

and yet, there are still posts from people all the time complaining no one will tickle them.

why do I see a very bizarre problem with what must be an obscenely easy, but elusive, solution here?

Good point, Phineas. No use trying to make sense out of it I suppose. It's what you call Catch-22.

Phineas said:
okay, someone explain this to me.

we have thousands upon thousands of personals posted on this very forum from people looking for someone to tickle.

and yet, there are still posts from people all the time complaining no one will tickle them.
Well, my problem is that I'm in barren Seattle. We don't even get gatherings or tickle parties listed up here. I'm in the wrong state.
I posted my personal, and will be patient. I've only seen one other person from Seattle, also a guy, who is 'looking, looking, looking" and being so obsessive about keeping his personal at the top of the list, he may have scared any Seattle women into tickling away from the forum. (hehehhe.)
But hey, look at the ratio, the vast majority are men looking to tickle women. Any other variations are in the minority. I figured beig a male lee may have odds more in my favor, but then, It's not been a month yet.
I'll give a report if anything happens.

So I'm not alone! That's gratifying in a strange sort of way...misery loves company and all that! :)

Patience, patience, patience.....seems to be a general trend here....

Thanks for the comments. It's appreciated!

phineas....

you have posed a question which is an enigma wrapped in a puzzle. the zen masters are speechless.

i'm sort of hoping this world is just the dream of a butterfly thats passing thru. and that the next world will be on the Planet Tickle.

I don't reply to personals because they send the wrong message, I think. I'd rather just talk to people on here and correspond through e-mail or Messenger. Then, you get a sense of who the person is. Personal ads have always scared me for some reason. Somebody convince me that they are a good thing.

Wise Move, Crydun

I think it's probably best for the ladies to proceed with utmost caution re:personals. Everybody, really. On the other hand, this place(and some recent vid-orders) is driving me nutz for some tickling(giving or recieving). Have considered placing my own, but the Southern personals board is so bereft of posts it's enough to make me wanna live somewhere's else. I don't mind pay for play to "scratch that itch", but can't really afford it, as I'm paying my own way through school n' all. Guess I'll keep dreamin'. Fortunately, I have a vivid imagination and some fond memories of past encounters, both giving and recieving.

Be careful what you wish for Milesteg, the tickling you get here just might be extensive, tortuous, unrelenting merciless tickling. Did I put down enough adjectives???

"My advice is not to spend all of your time looking for a woman with a tickling fetish. Don't ignore that avenue altogether, just don't focus all your energy there. Instead, seek out women in your circle of influence, ask them out, and date them as anybody would. Once you've got a couple of dates under your belt (and hopefully some level of intimacy), create ticklish situations for yourself. Ask her to scratch your back for instance, or give her a massage and then get one in return. Once she has her hands on you, warn her to be careful because you're very ticklish. If she's a tickler, she'll not be able to resist. If she doesn't take the bait, then just ask her to concentrate the scratching, or massage out toward your sides. Then react to the tickling as though it were a pleasant surprise. The key is to be natural, and to be fun. It's all in your mind. Most women will jump at the chance to tickle a male friend or boyfriend. The things that hold them back are politeness, respect, and concern over a negative reaction."

Sounds like Drew's written a primer. A great one! I did something similar with my last girlfriend: in the middle of the conversation, I just let her know that I was ticklish. That was it. Period. I didn't just pop out and say that, but I included it as part of a sentence about something else. I just sensed that she would take advantage of the opportunity whenever it presented itself, and boy, did she! Unfortunately, she WASN'T and I couldn't retaliate! :(
Either way, the thing is, this is something you DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID OF!!! You will not get your head bitten off if you should choose to discuss this in the right manner!

Extensive, torturous, unrelenting and merciless eh?

Ummm...and the problem is......??? :)

When do we get started?! :)

Thanks for all of the advice! It's greatly appreciated and I sense that much of this considerable wisdom comes from the harsh teacher that is personal experience.....hopefully I can learn a lesson or two......

Its all about appropriately taking advantage of opportunities as they arise it would seem....patience doesn't hurt either, eh? Its just that waiting can get a bit...shall we say, long in the tooth? But it builds character...or something else similarly positive! :)

Although I must admit there are times where I would give almost ANYTHING to be tickled mercilessly by a young(ish) female...almost anything.....

Folklore dictates that the girls in Oz are a dream, so it would seem that you are in the right place...

Hey, man, this is my six hundredth post! If I sit up here for the next forty eight hours, posting over and over again, I might be on my way to catching up to Big Jim :D

Frustrated lee

I haven't noticed it particularly easy for lee's.. I'm female, and frustrated...

Hmmm.....too bad I can't get all of these people in a hotel for a weekend. I am a ler....not exactly frustrated, but then again, I can't seem to get enough!

Ali32

Since I'm both a 'ler and a 'lee, I wonder if I'm twice as frustrated? :D

P.S. Ali32, you do realize you've just revived a two-year-old thread. (Not that there's anything wrong with doing so, of course.) :p

Yes...I did realise, I just couldn't resist. The very idea of frustrated ticklees...it's soooooo enticing!

Ali32

crydun said:
As a ler, I wear out within an hour but as a lee, I keep on going.. and going... and going...

If you keep going, maybe ya need to wear some Pampers or something. :jester: (sorry, couldn't resist. lol)

Ooh, both lee AND ler..and lives in Ohio (probably nearby one of my friends who'd be more n happen to be a 'ler)?

:::note to self: travel to Ohio, A.S.A.P.! :::: :happyfloa

Tickle Fix?

Crydun , I'm only across the line...IF you live in Cincinnati, I'm right up the road. :wavingguy
If the tickle fix starts screaming, all us Midwesterners are here to help a lady in distress.
BUG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back