• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many of the "f/f" members are really female?

chode

4th Level Red Feather
I may seem to be somewhat of a cinic (spelling?) lately but i am kind of re-evaluating my tickling enthusiasim. How many members of this forum that claim to be her as women in search of women, are actualy WOMEN? In the past few years as a somewhat consistant member of the community i have come acros more men so har dup for tickling that they will lie to get what they want. Is there any way the moderators know who is for real and who isnt? Just a random thought not meant to cause huge waves, but just ask a simple question. I am not denying that there truely are women here looking for tickling with other women. But how many of them are really dudes? I am an f/m, m/f tickling enthusiast myself. Just a thought..............

Good question.. ! I wonder the very same! On occasion, I'll go into the chatroom and I always get pounded with IM's all from "f/f" type nicknames. I usually ignore them because some become a tad irrate when you don't respond. Also, I tend to be a fan of m/f & f/m myself. However, it is definitely a trend to spot an increase of the self proclaimed "f/f" users out there. I am not doubting all of them, for I know of a few who are sincerely into f/f and are female. However, the majority leaves me sceptical. :confused:

You get suspicious when an f/f type totally ignores you if you're male, and immediately go for you if you're female. Proof positive that everyone has a feminine side. Heh heh... hmm...

?

grippedchimp said:
You get suspicious when an f/f type totally ignores you if you're male, and immediately go for you if you're female...
If a woman has f/f after her name, that means she's a female only interested in females.

What is suspicious about that? Seems pretty clear & straightforward to me - she doesn't want to hear from you if you're a man.

~Rose~

While I have no idea and wouldn't even want to speculate on the numbers. The thing I find quite humorous if there are males posing as females and listing f/f as their preference, is that often times they must be talking to each other. That's hilarious to me.

I am sure there are quite a number of real females who love tickling other females.

Tummy Dragon, that is hilarious to think about. But I think you have hit it on the head. No doubt that there are tons of men online and women for that matter portraying themselves to be something that they aren't. In the fetish community I think the percentages will be much higher.

Eric

It's really pretty simple. None of the f/f's are females. It was invented by a guy long ago here as a way to talk to other females. Tummy is right they only get to talk to other guys :)

Good question?

Perhaps but then again, do you expect anyone to admit to lying about their gender all this time or lying about what and or who they are into tickling?
I think not.

Nice try though!;) :rolleyes:

TTD;) :D :p :devil:

Very funny, Ticklygirl.:D

With regard to the original question, my guess is that many women who are f/f put that in their screen name to minimize being hit on by men.

PS to Ticklygirl: After speaking to you in the chatroom a few days ago, I went to your website and looked at the foot galleries of you and Erin. Wow! :devil:

I have thought what Tummy Dragon and Ticklygirl said for a long time now and also have laughed at the idea of all these guys talking to eachother.

mil thanks im glad you liked the pics :) but i didnt mean it to be funny :) im dead serious, there are no real f/f's sorry, i dare anyone to prove me wrong.

I can't say that any of the people behind screen names with "f/f" are women, because I never met any. I can't say any are men either, for the same reason.

Some months ago, Bratgirl365 was accused in the General Discussions forum of having doctored (actually, altered using Photoshop) her member's picture. But I did meet her at NEST, and her member's photo is really her, and she does look just like it.

So the accusation of phoniness can be wrong.

In any case, the original question is moot to me. There are two possibilities:

1)Screenname_f/f is really a woman wanting to tickle/be tickled by other women, in which case she doesn't want to play with me, or

2)Screenname_f/f is actually a man pretending to be a woman, in which case I don't want to play with him.

I once tried this out a few years back in a different chat room. I was getting frustrated that nobody wanted to talk to me. I'll emphasise TALK and not CYBER. I even tried to explain to people with the f/f that I was only interested in chatting, however I was given only rude responses in return (that is from those who actually answered me). I found it quite odd how this supposed women were so repulsed by even of the idea of just talking to a man. So I left the chat room and came back with a different name and added a "f/f" of my own. I swear you'd think I was the pope! Not only did everyone seemingly wanna talk to me but they were polite and generous and everything! Needless to say I blew off those who had blown me off before (revenge is so sweet).

Now I have no doubts that there actually are some real "f/f" women who come here, but with the level of hatred I got I'm convinced there's a lot of men doing it too.

there used to be a time (dunno if there still is, I don't go in much anymore) when the chat room would have a ratio of 3/1, women to men. All of those women, however, had f/f in their names. I used to think that we couldn't be attracting as many lesbians as it seemed, but chalked it up to my own inability to comprehend things more complex than house paint.

Someone did once remark, and I believe it was in response to making the chat room members-only, that the TMF was *very* popular among the bi/lesbian communities as a place to meet like-minded people. I've no way to verify or condemn such a statement, personally.

Still, food for thought.

Phineas...

...If you can comprehend housepaint, then you're a better man than I. I mean woman. Yes, it's true. I can't keep living a lie. I, Dr. William Kobb, D.D.S., am a chick(albeit, a fugly one, but...).

are we just talking about the chatroom or the forum in general? because if you ever noticed, the screename_f/f names rarely post anything on the forum, so i must assume you are speaking of the chatroom.

yes, it is possible for some of the f/f names to be male. but, it is also possible they are really females. i'm a guy, but i could be lying. who's really to know unless you actually meet that person. we can only take their names at face value. no one can make a blank statement and say that all screenames_f/fs' are all male. no way to prove that.

i notice that there is always a lot of doubt amongst the forum, which is funny actually. i mean, someone like Jennifer Lopez, or George Clooney can actually register their names on the forum, and there will be so many people who doubt it's really them. it's like if a person here says they got to tickle a celebrity, there are those who refuse to believe it. why? true, you cant believe everything, but by the same token, it could actually be true.

in a nutshell, no one can prove anything here, unless you actually know the person behind the screen name. just use your best judgment.

I must confess...

I am a manly woman, trapped in a man's body, disguised as a woman, dressed like a man, in woman's clothing, speaking like a man, sounding like a woman posing as a man, with manly desires of womanly origin wearing Secret- strong enough for a man but made for a woman, attracted to women loathing all men.

I refuse to go anywhere with myself unless I agree to go "dutch". I refuse to have sex with myself unless I buy myself dinner. I will NOT be treated as inferior to myself. I love to cuddle afterwards and I feel unimportant when I get up to make a sandwich. I refuse to allow myself to controlled by myself, I am MY OWN PERSON!!

And you guys thought YOU had issues... :ignite:

I didn't want to admit this, but I am actually a Siamese cat, pretending, while on the internet, to be a human being. :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :D

I am sure that SOME of the f/f's are what they say they are but most I am just as sure are m's posing as f/f ergo so they can have more chat time and possibly cyber time with the f's.

Unfortunatly it is those few who make us question everyones integrity.

TTD

milagros317 said:
I didn't want to admit this, but I am actually a Siamese cat, pretending, while on the internet, to be a human being. :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :D

That explains your love for Soy Milk and Mu Gu Gai Pan.:p ;) :D

TTD

Shocking, but true!

I must admit. I'm an f/f. Didn't know that, did ya? Screen name really fooled ya, didn't it! Double T is actually my bra size! Also, the world is flat, tomatoes are poisonous, and girls have cooties!

But seriously (Who? Me?) I, too, find the prospect of "f/f" males talking, and cybering with other "f/f" males just too funny! Oh, well. As long as everyone has fun!

Available this week only, I am turning base metals into gold, for only pennies on the dollar!

ok most but not all f/f members might be guys...but there are people who change stuff aboutt themselves including their genderand no where in there screen name does it say f/f..but i have come across a few who are not what they say they are, but not all of them. But Tickly says there is no "real" f/f...i am bisexual so i can do f/f or f/m or m/f...so does that make me fake, but i disagree, lesbian ticklers and lee would be strictly f/f (I love ya Tickly!!!! just disagree with you..dont be mad)

Yes, an interesting question. Doesn't keep me up at night, though.
But, man, there are people here who OBSESS over this shit!

:wow:

Re: Shocking, but true!

Double T said:
I Double T is actually my bra size!

*****Was that YOU I saw ballooning over the Hudson River?*****

But seriously (Who? Me?) I, too, find the prospect of "f/f" males talking, and cybering with other "f/f" males just too funny! Oh, well. As long as everyone has fun!

*****Actually, that is really funny, two guys chattting with each other thinking the other was f and it was thought they were f and not.
Both of them sitting in front of their perspective monitors snickering to themselves "hee hee, she thinks I'm really a female, this is sooo cool". Oh brother.*****

Available this week only, I am turning base metals into gold, for only pennies on the dollar!

*****Would that be, First base, second base, or third base metals?*****

TTD:D ;)

Smurfy i lova ya too but you totally missed my point :) You dont have f/f in your nick silly ass!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back