• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many of you like tickling but don't like feet

People with tickling fetishes, do you like feet as well?

• Yes I like/love feet

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • No I don't like feet

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Feet are ok but I am not crazy about them

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

New Kid 2

I fear I may be the only one who has a tickling fetish but does not like feet :doh:

Yes, especially Goddess Shelly's feet. :feets:

Attachments

• aaash.jpg
    aaash.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 15
Good Question

This is a very good question/poll. I always thought tickling fetish & foot fetish we're one in the same. But I'm finding out that may not be true. I'm a huge foot person and that is the only body part I want to see tied up & tickled.

Thank You,
LBFT

I like tickling feet because they are ticklish not because they are feet. I prefer other places when available.

Have to confess I like both feet and tickling them I'm afraid

I'm, not into feet. I could be tickling a girl's body for hours and never think about her feet.

i don't like feet.. I will tickle feet bc they are ticklish, but not bc they are feet.. and they are my least fave spot to tickle.. they have to be pretty ticklish for me to tickle them, if they're only a little ticklish i don't.. bc i don't like feet so if they're not really ticklish i don't have a reason to touch them.

I'm, not into feet. I could be tickling a girl's body for hours and never think about her feet.

i don't like feet.. I will tickle feet bc they are ticklish, but not bc they are feet.. and they are my least fave spot to tickle.. they have to be pretty ticklish for me to tickle them, if they're only a little ticklish i don't.. bc i don't like feet so if they're not really ticklish i don't have a reason to touch them.

I feel very close to both of you right now.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back