• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW many shopping days???

Double T

TMF Master
Jingle bells....jingle bells...jingle all the wayyyy....

(Get the truck, he's gone over the edge again!)

Not so! Sure, Christmas is still a ways off, but before you know it, the holidays will be upon us, and you will need gifts for those near and dear to you! (I'm a medium, best color is red.) :blaugh:

Actually, this is a totally unabashed plug for the website of a friend of mine. www.giganticsavings.com I've shopped there myself, and I got good quality for very reasonable prices. Place your orders in advance, because shipping takes a while, but I believe you'll find the prices are worth it. So give him a hit, and tell him Double T sent ya, and he'll say; "Who the Hell is that?" (He is SO vanilla!) Thanks, and happy holidays!

...Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleeeeeeigh! :wavingguy

That's a great site, Double T, but how is your friend able to offer such good deals? And don't answer, "He/she makes it up in the shipping!" :p

ooh, ooh, I know, I know!

Does your friend make it up by passing on consumer information to other companies?

That's how Amway and home shopping networks work.

Is that what they do?

Those bastards need to respect my privacy! Fortunately, I've never dealt with those companies.

gianticsavings.com has a privacy policy. they do not trade consumer names, or any other information, to other companies. as i said, i've shopped there quite a few times and have never encountered any problems. really, would i lie to you.:angel:

Nice link, DT. If I did online shopping, I'd definitely explore his site more. Your friend undoubtedly has connections with some of the same sources as places like the Dollar Tree and Big Lots. Plenty can be made by purchasing overstock and reselling it. There's even a push for this as a work-at-home opportunity in some areas. (This looks much like the set-up I looked into at one point a while back.) The biggest thing to insure the privacy is the fact that they don't want to give customers to other people and lose them for themselves. So, my guess is that the privacy issue will prove to be a non-issue.

Ann

Sorry Double T, no offence meant there mate. I was told in my marketing class that that's how those kinds of companies can afford to be so cheap. Amway and Home Shopping Networks sell consumer data to advertising companies so that you're buried with junk mail for the rest of your life.

edit: oh yeah, tell your friend it's a very nice site! I'm impressed and in awe of his HTML skills ;)

I am just getting over LAST Christmas!:wow:
Is time moving faster? Is it possible?:rolleyes: :wow:

TTD

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back