• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many times have you been tickled in the last week?

sessions: 0
Random UNEXPECTED casual tickles: a number of them

My roommate saw I was on a lot of tickling groups and so they decided to jump out from behind the door scare and and began tickle attacking me. WEirdos like that... they even got me to the ground...ahhhhhhhhhh

they are a hoot...

wait till the find out about the slappin'...mwahahahhaha lol aike

In the last week? None! :'(

(In fact, none for nigh on 10 years unless random pokes count)

sessions: 0
Random UNEXPECTED casual tickles: a number of them

My roommate saw I was on a lot of tickling groups and so they decided to jump out from behind the door scare and and began tickle attacking me. WEirdos like that... they even got me to the ground...ahhhhhhhhhh

they are a hoot...

wait till the find out about the slappin'...mwahahahhaha lol aike

The unexpected is the best! For me, 3 times in the last week.

Once on monday night when I was hanging out with a female friend of mine watching house and 24. She knows that I "like" to be tickled and she thinks it is funny to watch me get tickled. That and the fact it gives me an excuse to tickle her back.

New week, right?
Okay so THIS week ... twice!
1 session
and 1 quick tickle from a friend!

okay ask me again this coming weekend!

Once, at work last night. She was only doing it to provoke me into tickling her back (NOT that I need a huge amount of persuasion, lol).

i got tickled about 6 or 8 times maybe... can't count it really cause i get it as lot as i want to... ;)

:slapfight: can't you see some of us haven't been tickled in a long time. So stop posting!!! LMFAO

Hmmm...beginning Monday night

Monday night - couch tickling / foreplay and toe sucking followed by ticklesex.

Tuesday - Champagne with a friend; then bf arrived at ten and tickled me in about 5 different positions in bed. Got my arms pinned too as he straddled my boobs and tickled my armpits. Then mutual oral as he tickled my feet

Last night (Sat) - I was in a bitchy mood, and my bf tickled me to "lighten up." He spider tickled my feet and toes on the couch as i scratched his leg from his upper thigh to his foot. Followed by THE best sex of the week ;)

He loves his sides and back tickle-scratched as we make love...

Lea

Um well, several times a day, and all sessions end in tickle sex. I love being in Virginia! I even got to be the ler once!!!! yay!!! :woot:

Tied and tickled twice and small off guard attacks three or four times by a new girl I just started hanging with.Awesome fun ; )

I believe I received a brief nipple tickle on Wednesday and maybe some lighter side jabs...nothing else unfortunately =/

Now I can give a much better answer: Too many times to remember them all. :couch:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back