• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much money is worth your freedom; and how would you do it?

stloldg

I personally would go to jail for anything over 500 million. I would prefer to use computers to steal money from the Gas Companies account transfer the money to a multiple Swiss bank accounts.

Than turn myself into the FBI so I could go to jail for the next 10 – 20 years. While in jail all that money would be a crewing interest on that principle. If I get more than 10 years I would make a deal with the government to return 400 million for my freedom. Once they release me I would leave the US turn in my citizenship and become a citizen of another country. Than live comfortably for the rest of my life.

That's an interesting plot, but way too risky for my tastes. Even if it meant living comfortably for the rest of my life, I wouldn't want to face 10 to 20 years of ass-rape beforehand.

MrMacphisto said:
That's an interesting plot, but way too risky for my tastes. Even if it meant living comfortably for the rest of my life, I wouldn't want to face 10 to 20 years of ass-rape beforehand.

True but most convicts are businessman, if they know you were in there from stealing 500 million that the government have not found yet; you can make a deal with the boss of the prison to keep you safe in turn you will send their family x amount of money per month. Greed kills

stloldg said:
True but most convicts are businessman, if they know you were in there from stealing 500 million that the government have not found yet; you can make a deal with the boss of the prison to keep you safe in turn you will send their family x amount of money per month. Greed kills

Good point... I don't know... I'm just not that much of a risk-taker. I'll take risks regarding a lot of other things, but not prison.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back