• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Clause?

From what I remember and from what my family have told me I was 6. I remember being 5 and sneaking down to my basement and seeing my parents and everyone else carrying presents in and setting things up so I kinda got the hint lol.

About 4 or 5 I guess... don't think I ever really believed it though... I think I may have equated it to Mickey Mouse or Bozo the Clown.

I never raised my own daughter to "believe" in santa.... I always made it clear that she received presents from people who loved her and cared about her and as she grew up I also made it clear that presents do not define Christmas and are most definitely not the end all be all of tbe holiday spirit.

That's my short answer... lol

to each his/her own. :)

-Mia

I think I was 7-8 years old when I stopped believing. My family has a tradition of one of my uncles dressing up as Santa to visit our family on Christmas Eve. All the adults would gather us in the living room where "Santa" would come to the door to visit while an uncle would "go to the bathroom." It became harder and harder to believe with my older cousins having already figured it out and teasing us little cousins for believing. "Santa" still visits and now that there are little ones again (my nieces and nephew as well as cousin's children), it's time for the next generation to grow up with the tradition.

Sorry, but what do you mean in stopped believing in santa claus???? Never stopped believing in him!!! Like parents can wrap all those gifts and put them under the tree in one night… not.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back