• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How tickling changed your life ?

Met the love of my life, TickleMantis, here on the TMF! I also am a lot more satisfied in bed, having a partner that shares my fetish ;)

I wasted tons of money over it. :) Buying hundreds of clips, being stupid enough not to back it up, then the hard drive crashes.

-_-

It's given me a fun, novel way to interact with the opposite sex, that most people don't have.

Made me meet lots of people I wouldn't have met if I didn't have the fetish.

Tickling has given me a whole new career, enhanced my sex life and helped me meet so many like minded individuals. I can't believe all the things that have happened in my life since we discovered the tickle fetish world by accident. I really need to start a tickle diary or something though.

TG

It resulted in me meeting and becoming involved with my current girlfriends, changing to a far more fun and lucrative career path, and living in a giant house.

Tickling didn't change my life--it's always been a part of my life.
This forum has changed my life, though.

It got me involved in this community. As a result, I've met a countless number of incredible friends, people I can connect and communicate with on a level I couldn't with many people in my life beforehand. A life without them would now be unthinkable to me. I've opened up a great deal. I have fewer problems with anxiety, I feel significantly less awkward, I generally consider myself a better, stronger person than I once was, and my self esteem has grown exponentially.
Getting involved in the community has also introduced me to BDSM, which in turn has opened me up to a lot of new, awesome things and given me confidence to explore them. :D

Tickling didn't change my life--it's always been a part of my life.
This forum has changed my life, though.

I completely agree. Tickling has always been a part of me in some way. This forum has given me the chance I never thought of having to be more comfortable with myself.

Its cost me about $15,000 in videos and sessions. and has almost assured me of being single the rest of my life. :shrug:

I also met the love of my life and TONS of fantastic people I wouldn't have met otherwise, as well as becoming much more comfortable with all aspects of my sexuality. Also, it's made me an EXPERT fake crazed laugher because all you lers ain't got NOTHIN :p hehe

I think it helped enhance any intimate moments between the hubs and I. Who knew that a few light strokes to my sides would be enough to send me through the roof, while enhancing our sex life.

Of course on the pervy side, it's only made me wonder if those hot women in bikinis are ticklish. How they would react if I tickled them like I get tickled.

I love tickling, but am seriously shy about it.
i have never told anyone about it, I actually tried to tell a previos girlfriend, who was so freaing hot, with the hottest feet ever, but she HATED being tickled!!!
So bad, it caused fights, and she would be soo mad.
Probabaly the worst thing for a shy tickle fetishist like me :-(

Now I still keep it to myself.
THANK GOD FOR TMF!!!
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

It has always been a part of my life- But I would say that the Internet and Tickling changed things for me from meeting new people/friends at events, giving me ideas and helping me explore more of my kinks/ fetishes, and of course, meeting the love of my life here at TMF.

I believe that the TMF and tickling changed my life by helping me find another way to relax and unwind from my stresses and aggravation about things going on in my life and in general back then when I first joined and also now today. Tickling and this forum has helped encourage me-helped me discover why I love to tickle and be tickled-love being a switch/ler. It also has helped open my eyes to a few other special kinks I enjoy on a sensual level.

It has helped me be able to more pinpoint and know what I want in life and want to happen when it comes to setting personal goals for myself now and in the future.

It has helped me discover dimensions of myself I never knew existed and helped me discover friendships on the forum-feel and believe I would not have if it had not been for finding the forum-since quite a lot of my friendships on here-have had friendships with members that are not in the same state where my hubby and I live. I believe it has helped me develop a special personal identity with different dimensions within myself and it has helped me develop independence-know what I want and don't want to happen in my world. It has helped me in lots of ways.

I discovered I had a tickling fetish, when I first met my husband vmandude 4 months ago. It was like totally something I can't explain or even try to describe. I have loved it ever since. My husband and I actually share something that most people find weird or disgusting. It's nice that I have him to share it with. I hope that the forum will produce lots of friends for me, due to the fact I lost most of them when I moved to Virginia. Thats another story for another time

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back