• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How ticklish are you?

How ticklish are you on a scale of 1-10

Votes: 2 2.7%

Votes: 3 4.1%

Votes: 4 5.5%

Votes: 2 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 6.8%

Votes: 13 17.8%

Votes: 14 19.2%

Votes: 14 19.2%

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters

Novus

TMF Expert
How ticklish are you on a scale of 1-10?

Ticklish Scale:
1: Not ticklish at all
2: Not really ticklish
3: Slightly ticklish
4: Somewhat ticklish
5: Average ticklishness
6: Moderately ticklish
7: Very ticklish
8: Highly ticklish
9: Extreamly ticklish
10: Hyper ticklish

BTW I think I am an 8 on this scale.

I also believe I'm an 8, mila, so I voted for that. I would have voted 9 or 10, but my feet aren't quite as ticklish as my upper body, which is hyper ticklish! :D

I'd have to say I am a nine.

Let's just say that if a girl is tickling me, she has to tie me down otherwise I will buck her off!

I think it depends on how good of a tickler the attacker is.I must say i am most definately a 10.Tickling me is true torture,but i love every agonizing minute of it.If i am doing the tickling,the more ticklish the ticklee is the better. :D

ForgottenTcklr said:
I'd have to say I am a nine.

Let's just say that if a girl is tickling me, she has to tie me down otherwise I will buck her off!

I think on this scale I would say that I am 10. I am extremely ticklish. :D If I can see it coming...oh lordy!:D

Tracy

Yea...

Im a 9....gotta be tied...otherwise...I'll fight, lol.

I'm with you on that. No one can tickle me for more than ten seconds unless I'm tied. I literally thrown them off of me!

Ticklephiles more ticklish then average

I don't have enough votes yet but it seems like ticklephiles are more ticklish then the general population. Could be a coinsidence, that being more ticklish then average leads to being a ticklephile or maybe that being a ticklephile we just see ourselves as more ticklish.

Novus,

I think partially we are more ticklish because... we want to be!

We desire to be ticklish because it's what we love, therefore... we are!

Oh... that honestly depends on the spot the person is going for.

Some spots I swear I am an 11. I can't take it for a microsecond.

Other spots I will laugh and laugh and laugh forever. It tickles a lot, but I can handle it.

So if I averaged all my spots together, I'd have to say a 9.

I'm ticklish absolutely everywhere with varying degrees.

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

I"m really not sure. Never been tickled enough to fully know the extent of my ticklishness. I think I'm at least a nine though. When shotglass gets here, we'll find out and then I'll repost.

ticklishly yours,

crydun:D :p

It is interesting how now even after a lot of people have voted, no one has picked 4 or 5. A few people picked the below average options and most picked above average but nobody picked the middle of the road options. I guess no one here would admit to being average. When I made the poll I was expecting most people to pick 6 or 7 with a good amount of people picking 4, 5, and 8. Anyone else suprised by these results?

like most people id say im a 6-7-8 depending, who and where, tho i wish i was a ten, also like most people

I'm a 10! I'm so ticklish everywhere! If I'm even poked I go into a fit of giggles.
bye guys!
Lexi

I voted 9 since I'm usually highly to extremely ticklish, but also have times when I'm so hyper that just looking at me drives me up the wall! lol :D However, this assumes that the ler knows and follows the style I respond to.

Ann

I'm extremely ticklish!!

I'm probably the most ticklish person in the world!! I squeal and buck like crazy if I get tickled; my most ticklish place is the feet.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back