• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to meet people who also have this fetish?

TCKLBoi

Hey im new here and just wanna ask is there any way i'd be able to meet others with this fetish effectively? I'm a male switch looking for females but i find the idea and process of trying to open up about this to someone who might not be into it very daunting and was wondering if there's anything or any way i can use to streamline the process? thanks!

It’s difficult but possible!
Get to know people / have people get to know you by commenting on public forums/posts.Don’t thirst in peoples DMs.
Depending on where you live, your local kink community probably hosts weekly/monthly munches (not necessarily tickling focused but it’s a good way to meet open-minded people and get involved).

I'm relatively new here as well, but like @SugarSoaker said, you have make yourself known on here in order to meet people. That doesn't mean you should be attention-seeking, because that will only make you come off as desperate. Just treat others respectfully, even if you may not get along with certain people on here. I'm trying to practice what I preach, but there are times where things get taken the wrong way and it leads to an argument with someone.

Patience, patience & more patience. It's something that is very underestimated but immensely important.

I see many newcomers going "all in", which is not a way to go in my opinion, regarding anything. Balance is key. I am someone who lives tickling. It's my biggest fetish and I love everything about it and this community. With all that said, I take breaks from here (currently am/was in one) since I prioritize other things in life right now. Because I know I need to.

It's never a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. See tickle fetish as a lovely component of your life but not a necessity you can't be without.

Some pretty sound advice in this thread

Like Sugar said, try to get to know people and most importantly don't thirst in PM's. If you're gonna PM someone ask how they are and make sure they want the same things. You're looking for females yeah? Make sure they're not F/F only (Reading bios is a good start, it seems a lot of people don't do that) if you want to get to know people in the community. Ask them what they like, rather than assume they like what you like or assume they even want to talk to you in the first place, some people simply don't like to be PMed and prefer talking in main chatroom or the main forums. Thirsting in PMs or in any way though is always a red flag for people and that's a fast way to get a bad rep, it's bad form and simply just disrespectful. Most of this is probably relitive to the chatroom if you do go in there and I recommend you do, there are some decent and fun people in there, just don't expect the main room to be tickling related 24/7, because a lot of people like to just chat and chill, however that's a great way to meet people and break the ice. You'll get to know people pretty quickly in there, but don't expect to make friends immediately, it takes time, took me years but I met one of my best friends in life through TickleTheatre chat room (which has now long gone) so it does happen.

Like David said don't be attention-seeking, that's another red flag because as David said, it comes off as desperate. Respect is key, care about other people's needs and not your own. Plenty of times people have had a tantrum just because they didn't get what they want, again, that's bad form. Respect what others want and are in to and like I said above never assume that everyone wants what you do.

Like Elyos said, patience, it was a looooooong time ago but when I was a newbie I barely talked and it took me some time to actually meet people and get involved but once you do, and people see that you want to interact, are respectful and are just like them they'll welcome you with open arms but patience will be required, as will respect, two key points of what Elyos and David said. Also like Elyos said, new comers going "all in" is not the way to go.

It can be hard to find friends on here, or even people to chat to, but it doesn't necessarily need to be hard. Take the key points points of Sugar, Elyos and David, don't thirst, be patient, be respectful etc and it will happen.

Hope this helps

Some pretty sound advice in this thread

Like Sugar said, try to get to know people and most importantly don't thirst in PM's. If you're gonna PM someone ask how they are and make sure they want the same things. You're looking for females yeah? Make sure they're not F/F only (Reading bios is a good start, it seems a lot of people don't do that) if you want to get to know people in the community. Ask them what they like, rather than assume they like what you like or assume they even want to talk to you in the first place, some people simply don't like to be PMed and prefer talking in main chatroom or the main forums. Thirsting in PMs or in any way though is always a red flag for people and that's a fast way to get a bad rep, it's bad form and simply just disrespectful. Most of this is probably relitive to the chatroom if you do go in there and I recommend you do, there are some decent and fun people in there, just don't expect the main room to be tickling related 24/7, because a lot of people like to just chat and chill, however that's a great way to meet people and break the ice. You'll get to know people pretty quickly in there, but don't expect to make friends immediately, it takes time, took me years but I met one of my best friends in life through TickleTheatre chat room (which has now long gone) so it does happen.

Like David said don't be attention-seeking, that's another red flag because as David said, it comes off as desperate. Respect is key, care about other people's needs and not your own. Plenty of times people have had a tantrum just because they didn't get what they want, again, that's bad form. Respect what others want and are in to and like I said above never assume that everyone wants what you do.

Like Elyos said, patience, it was a looooooong time ago but when I was a newbie I barely talked and it took me some time to actually meet people and get involved but once you do, and people see that you want to interact, are respectful and are just like them they'll welcome you with open arms but patience will be required, as will respect, two key points of what Elyos and David said. Also like Elyos said, new comers going "all in" is not the way to go.

It can be hard to find friends on here, or even people to chat to, but it doesn't necessarily need to be hard. Take the key points points of Sugar, Elyos and David, don't thirst, be patient, be respectful etc and it will happen.

Hope this helps

Thank you, my friend :)

Go to a gay bar, or just any bar where only adults are admitted. The most difficult part is just overcoming being shy. The best way to overcome that is to just make it a routine. Get out there and talk to people at adults only bars. Any bars(especially LGBTQ+ friendly) will probably have advertisements on walls for adult only events, where you can most likely meet lots of people who are into tickling!

That'd be a first if there was a bar where all of the ticklephiles hung out

Getting involved in your local kink community via munches and get together is a great way to find people of a variety of kinks. My husband and I go once a month. Our kinks don't exactly line up, but it's not too hard to find play partners willing to do a little give and take even if tickling isn't their specific fetish.

Getting involved in your local kink community via munches and get together is a great way to find people of a variety of kinks. My husband and I go once a month. Our kinks don't exactly line up, but it's not too hard to find play partners willing to do a little give and take even if tickling isn't their specific fetish.
Thank you so much! I'll give it a go! <3

My advice? Don't chase. Try not to think about tickling. Make conversation with people. Be nice. When they get to know you they'll come closer. And then you'll have opportunities.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back