• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how unattractive are calluses during tickling?

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
Yes, we know they are not pretty, but is it a big turn off for everyone or just us tickle nuts. And could they be more impossible to get rid of? :xpeepsofa

is it a big turn off for everyone or just us tickle nuts.

Wellllll.......you did just ask people on this forum...

but in all reality, I suspect foot calouses on an otherwise attractive pair of feet would not be pretty.

Turnoff

I love men's feet, but calluses are awful they totally turn me off. I can get over it if some part of the foot is smooth, but usually it just makes me what to get you to the pedicurist as soon as possible, or i can give you one myself (more fun that way) either way get rid of them.

My feet are soft and smooth, i kinda expect the same from my man.

Irish

Calluses are major turn off, feet don't have to be perfect but calluses,unkept nails,etc are turn offs..

I take pride in my own feet keeping them extra soft smooth and extreme ticklish ,and I love guys and ladies who do take care of their feet :woot:

Last edited:
Being a guy who is into female feet as well as tickling, as most on this forum who know me are aware, I find callouses during feet tickling to be a major turnoff. While I'm aware that no female foot will be 100% soft and smooth, I also dont like a foot with a lot of callouses.

Mitch

Turn off!!!

There is nothing more disgusting than taking the shoe off of a woman to only find a hardened piece of meat stuck the the bottom of her heel or the instep of her toe!!! Why would you do that to somebody? Please warn us!!!

I mean for crying out loud!!!

PS...my feet are actually well taken care of, so I can talk :)

My feet are attached....

i dont wear high heels cuz im a dude

But something is causing the callouses. Whatever it is, you need to stop it if you want them to go away permenently.

For me, the culprit was heels. Two little callouses right on the ball of each foot. (Which are gone now thanks to my little ped-egg!)

Depends on the degree, why they're there, and how they effect ticklishness. Frankly, 100% smooth feet make me wonder if she ever leaves the house or goes barefoot outdoors, which is something I find sexy as hell but does leave feet less than completely smooth. Dancers, runners, and other active folks can have callouses they came by via hard work, and to be blunt if they have lives they may not have hours to sit and remove every single rough area every day. As long as it's obvious that they do care for their feet and have deliciously ticklish reactions when I want to play, it's all good :smilestar

Depends on the degree, why they're there, and how they effect ticklishness. Frankly, 100% smooth feet make me wonder if she ever leaves the house or goes barefoot outdoors, which is something I find sexy as hell but does leave feet less than completely smooth. Dancers, runners, and other active folks can have callouses they came by via hard work, and to be blunt if they have lives they may not have hours to sit and remove every single rough area every day. As long as it's obvious that they do care for their feet and have deliciously ticklish reactions when I want to play, it's all good :smilestar

I go barefoot outdoors constantly and have been doing so for almost 50 years. I use a pumice stone to smooth my heels and lots of moisturizers on my feet to keep them as soft as possible. Still, 51 year old feet won't look as good as most 21 year old feet no matter what we do. Oh, and Bella, I still will give you that ticklish reaction you crave.

Love,
Jean

For starters, its always nice to follow Bella. I love her to death, and can honestly say without hesitation my friendship with her is my favorite reason for ever joining here (I knew almost all of my mainstream scene friends before TMF). Thanks for being you, bella.

:bowing:

:Kiss2:

Back on topic....

I bought my wife a ped egg. I bought it for her because her feet are extremely ticklish, and she doesnt like to be tickled there, or anywhere for that matter. This way she can care for them herself, though she still goes to the salon sometimes. It doesnt hurt; I have used it. Since Im into women with nice feet, I would be a hypocrite if mine werent just as taken care of. I can tell you it works really well. I have talked other people into buying it as well. Its perfect for people who have sensitive feet but like getting pedicures, since not everyone likes to be tickled.

I go barefoot outdoors constantly and have been doing so for almost 50 years. I use a pumice stone to smooth my heels and lots of moisturizers on my feet to keep them as soft as possible. Still, 51 year old feet won't look as good as most 21 year old feet no matter what we do. Oh, and Bella, I still will give you that ticklish reaction you crave.

Love,
Jean

I'll bet you will, we should make that happen sometime ;) And don't talk to me about 21 yr old feet; I've had more than one young girl at a BDSM event put OOGY raggedy "Land Before Time" foots in my lap, while much older ladies had their pedicure rhythm in full effect and were a pleasure to tickle and taste. Older feet smooth from years of good care are WAY more fun and sensually pleasing than younger feet that never spend quality time in a nice soapy soak and a good lotion-and-cotton-socks-overnight treatment, age has nothing to do with it :bubble:

For starters, its always nice to follow Bella. I love her to death, and can honestly say without hesitation my friendship with her is my favorite reason for ever joining here (I knew almost all of my mainstream scene friends before TMF). Thanks for being you, bella.

Dajerx you are an absolute sweetheart, and you just made a LONG day sooo much better, thank you so much :lovestory

Major turn-off for me.

It's not that hard to take care of your feet ladies.

Hell, get your man involved if he has a foot fetish.

He'll love making them nice and soft and smooth and it will benefit both of you.

If you don't like the Ped- Egg, I've used plain old Dr. Schols (sp?) callous removers, but only when I have painful ones. They just stick to your foot. You wear them for a few days and then the callous sort of just falls off. Sounds gross I know. But after about 2-3 weeks in total it is like the darn thing was never there.

I do have to say though that in my opinion not all calloused feet are the same. Even with some degree of callous mine are still very smooth. :blaugh:

Don't let yourself be the reason......

It's one thing if you have a job or career that does damage to your feet, but you don't have to give yourself more reasons to have messed up feet. It's important to take care of them as much as possible (wearing the right shoes, keeping them clean, trimming the nails, etc).

I'm by no means a fan, but there are worse things in life than a callus or two. Can think of much grosser foot-related growths. My ex-girlfriend had one or two small ones. I don't remember how it all went down, but it led to me being able to pumice and lotion her feet somewhat regularly. By the way, a pumice stone can be a pretty fun tickling tool if used correctly. :devil:

On the whole though she had very smooth feet, if your talking ALL OVER than it would probably go up a few more levels on my GROSS-O-METER.

Well I'm not judgmental when it comes to feet. Pretty much cuz I'm a not a foot man lol. Last fella I tickled had some rough, not-well-cared-for feet but he was ticklish so it was fun. That's all I care about.

P.S. Thank you for the many PMs guys. If someone ignores your messages just forget 'em and move on to better people.

i have had mine in the same usual spots: sole balls of feet, upper side of foot.....maybe i should stay off my feet for a week or two even though i'm already a computer nerd....:couch:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back